BY NFINITY

Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Product fits as expected. This is my daughters 2nd pair of Nfinities and she loves them. They are light as air which makes tumbling in them a breeze. If you take care of them and do not wear them outside they will last you a season ( possibly 2 ). We will NEVER go back to Nike sidelines, or similar shoes. I will say that these should ONLY be used on either a spring floor or carpeted cheer mats as there is very little padding to absorb shock.
Haley B.
Tyler, TX
These are the best of the best when it comes to cheer shoes. Any cheerleader or former cheerleader will tell you that. They fit perfectly and match any uniform. They’re amazing for a flyer to wear because their bases can easily grasp them. They’re lightweight so you can get those toe-touches pointed and high. Highly recommend
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
In my opinion these are the most durable of cheer shoes, they don't fall apart. Granted, flyers want flyer shoes but these are great for younger girls struggling to learn to take care of shoes.
Daniela R.
Santa Maria, CA
These shoes are absolutely amazing! They are a bit expensive but they are super comfortable and have very good grips for stunting which is always good. I highly recommend these shoes 10/10! I bought a pair of these last season and I already bought a new pair for this season! Totally obsessed with these!
Marleigh J.
Libertyville, IL
Love these shoes! I use them for cheer and they are very comfy and weightless! It feels good on the bases hands as well
S•A•B•R•I•N•A M.
Littlefield , TX
Great cheer shoes. Mine normally only last a year though... they can tear up easily if you wear them a lot..
Michelle G.
The best cheer shoes out there in my opinion. they don't wear out easily and give good stability
koebe s.
If your a cheerleader i definately reccomend buying them cause tjey are really good quality❤😻😍💜💗