BY NEXXUS

Step 1: Hair strengthening shampoo (13.5 oz) helps rejuvenate for Youthful Radiance
Enriched with Liquid Pearl and Concentrated Elastin Protein
Custom-crafted, salon quality shampoo for fine hair cleanses and reinvigorates
Rich formula infused with conditioning polymer
Gives thin hair youthful body and natural movement
Use this silicone-free shampoo for fine, thin hair

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Your hair loses protein every day, and that can make it dull, fragile and prone to breakage. If you’re looking for a brittle hair treatment that transforms thin, fine and weakened hair then try Nexxus Youth Renewal Shampoo. Part of the Youthful Radiance Collection, the custom-crafted shampoo for fine, thin hair delicately cleanses while reinvigorating your hair from within. It helps transforms lack-luster locks into hair that’s full of youthful body and flowing movement.

HOW TO USE
The rich, rejuvenating formula in this shampoo for dry, brittle hair contains Liquid Pearl and Concentrated Elastin Protein. Use as Step 1 in the Youthful Radiance Collection to rejuvenate fine hair.

STEP 1:
Apply the nourishing formula of Nexxus Youth Renewal Shampoo to wet hair and experience the rich lather before rinsing thoroughly.
STEP 2:
Smooth Nexxus Youth Renewal Conditioner throughout hair and leave for a few minutes before rinsing. Swap this step for a lightweight moisturizing treatment with Nexxus Youth Renewal Masque for an occasional treat.

Dominika Q.
This rebalancing shampoo is great. I love this brand and it’s always helps with my hair to get them to the point where and how they should be. It gives them nice volume which I love. I highly recommend this brand and this product.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing shampoo it adds wonderful shine and makes your hair feel very hydrated. It makes your hair not frizzy unlike some other shampoos. I recommend this has saved my life.
Chloe T.
Macon
I like that this shampoo has a salon feel without the inconvenience of actually having to go to the salon to buy it. It has helped my hair for the most part, the only thing that’s not so great about it is the price which is a little expensive for my taste. Especially because I have so much hair I feel like I go through shampoo a lot quicker than a lot of people. But all in all I do like this shampoo a lot.
abilene g.
durham
I got a sample of nexxus shampoo & conditioner. It smells great my hair felt soft especially with the conditioner. I don't know if i would buy the regular size bottle it is a high price even more so for two bottles(shampoo & conditioner). Conditioner is a must have for me. But with the price i don't know.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
This shampoo was awesome! I could definitely see a difference in the strength of my hair and I love how good it smelled. It was a little pricey but definitely worth it!
J N.
I love the packaging and the smell. You can tell the engineers put a lot of thought a testing behind it. I get a deep clean every time and my hair feels light and fresh - not weighed down by chemicals like we sometimes do.
Iris F.
I received this complimentary and I love it! Since then I purchased 2 sets! Leave my hair feeling soft and smelling good! It’s sulfate free so there’s not much lather
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I borrowed some of this shampoo from my mom who has a head full of beautiful hair. This shampoo is like a serum for your face but for your hair. It makes your hair just look healthier and stronger. I also feel it helps conditioner adhere and soak in better to the hair itself.
Nicole Z.
It smells nice and lathers okay. I just didnt feel like it did anything to my hair. I was expecting really shiny and soft hair. I love their hair serum A LOT so I had high hopes for the shampoo
Katlyne C.
Just wondering if it is worth the price?
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
Did anyone get to use it before they changed it? It use to be my favorite and made my hair feel wonderful. It smelt amazing too. Now it smells terrible and I hate the way my hair feels after. I ended up giving my last bottle away. My heart is broken.
Holly D.