BY NEXXUS

Delicately cleanse and rejuvenate hair within with the Youth Renewal Shampoo from Nexxus; a silicone-free shampoo, enriched with kind-to-hair ingredients, that leaves you with more youthful-looking locks. The shampoo is formulated with Liquid Pearl, marine pearls known for their visual lustre and mineral rich formation, and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that transforms the strength and quality of each strand. Hair is left soft, bright and healthy, with bounce and shine. - E.W. Free from Silicone. see more...

Lilly W.
cicero
This shampoo is the best thing ever!!!! It's a little pricey but is worth it! This shampoo has put a very good impact in my hair! I buy this product at Walmart! I would most definitely recommend it to others.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
I really like this brand, I've liked it for a while but this brand has a variety of different products for every kind of hair out there, I really like the way it suits my hair well, I like that it makes feel revived and beutiful like always.
Sarah E.
Encinitas, CA
This shampoo works really great. It doesn't dry out my hair too bad and a little goes a long way. The smell is amazing and it lasts on your hair for a little while.
Casey B.
I have used Nexxus products in the past and always been pleased. Recently I have been having issues with my hair falling out and just looking dull and not healthy (not sure if its age or hormone changes) I have a ton of hair products under my bathroom sink because I was searching for the right thing for my hair. I should have known to just stick with Nexxus! I love love love this product. My hair is shiny, strong and healthy again! It smells wonderful. I use the conditioner with it, but I haven't tried the other products in the line and I plan to. A little goes a long way. My search is over and I'm hooked for life.
Nancy C.
I used Nexus in the past and I've always been satisfied with the products. This shampoo works great for my hair. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I love the way it smells too. I would definitely recommend it!
Katie W.
I love everything about this shampoo. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have long hair and this shampoo is nice and thick so i don't have to use a lot.
Virginia D.
White House, TN
My most favorite brand! And most def worth the cost. I color my hair alot... currently fushia with black cherry.... and nexxus is how I show my hair some love
Sarraiglam ❤.
I used this when I damaged my hair due to a lot of coloring and straightening. I feel like it stopped breaking my hair down , it made my hair feel amazing .
Marissa M.
yukon, OK
The product significantly improved my dry,damaged,color treated hair. I bought with the conditioner paired and will definitely repurchase.
Kristain J.
Columbus, OH
Leaves hair feeling amazing. Very lightweight and smells great too! Found that I could use daily without having the dry feel.