BY NEXXUS

Delicately cleanse and rejuvenate hair within with the Youth Renewal Shampoo from Nexxus; a silicone-free shampoo, enriched with kind-to-hair ingredients, that leaves you with more youthful-looking locks. The shampoo is formulated with Liquid Pearl, marine pearls known for their visual lustre and mineral rich formation, and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that transforms the strength and quality of each strand. Hair is left soft, bright and healthy, with bounce and shine. - E.W. Free from Silicone. see more...

Victoria M.
Heber Springs
This stuff smells so so good that I would purchase it alone solely for the scent. I love everything about about it and it makes my hair look AMAZING. It is pretty expensive but you can find it at Walmart and a little bit goes a long way
Emily W.
I was sent this shampoo to try through influenster and love it! It smells SO fresh and has lasted such a long time! It works great to keep my dry ends hydrated, which is awesome! I am very satisfied with this product.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Julia L.
Woodhaven
Love this lightweight shampoo. Honestly giving me exactly what it promises- youthful locks and a gorgeous volume while keeping my hair free of buildup. It’s got a fabulous lather, releasing a fragrant aroma, most pleasing, that lasts all day! I get lots of compliments on my do when I use Nexxus products, and particularly this one. Great buy. Pricey, but so worth it!!!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Every single person I see bitching about the kids making up school days, can’t spell themselves. Homie, you should know first hand that education is important- and you could use some make-up days, too.
Joey Y.
atlanta, GA
I love the packaging and the smell. You can tell the engineers put a lot of thought a testing behind it. I get a deep clean every time and my hair feels light and fresh - not weighed down by chemicals like we sometimes do.
Lilly W.
cicero
This shampoo is the best thing ever!!!! It's a little pricey but is worth it! This shampoo has put a very good impact in my hair! I buy this product at Walmart! I would most definitely recommend it to others.
Naidelyn V.
This shampoo is one of my favorites . It leaves my hair very nourished feeling and what i love most about this product is the smell. This thing smells sooo damn good .
Liz S.
blanchester
Good shampoo, smells amazing and makes my hair feel like silk. The only down side is that half way through the bottle it stops working. Lol it’s probably just my hair, but it is amazing.