BY NEXXUS #21 in Hair Serums

Part of the Youth Renewal Rejuvenating System: rejuvenates and reinvigorates for youthful volume and shine.

• Combats 8 visible signs of aging hair: volume reduction, loss of shine, dullness, unruliness, breakage, brittleness, roughness, and loss of color vibrancy

Directions: Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue.

Nexxus Youth Renewal Reviving Elixir
  • "The reasonable price tag does make me want to go and buy a full size product to give it the full seven days trial." in 1 review
  • "To me this elixir smells fantastic too and you only need a small amount (drop or two) and it goes a Long way!" in 1 review
  • "My hair felt so much softer and there were less frizzies too." in 1 review
Heather S.
I love Nexxus Youth Renewal Reviving Elixir. I use it every time I wash my hair! It leaves my hair smooth and soft and definitely makes it look and feel healthier. It's a small bottle and seems rather expensive but a little goes a long way. My hair is a little below my shoulders and one bottle will last me 6 weeks to 2 months. I would definitely recommend this product. i've tried a bunch of similar products but this one is definitely the best I've found. I've repeatedly PURCHASED this product... in fact I just ordered a new bottle of it. <3

My only complaint (and the only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5) - I dislike the eye dropper jar packaging. When the bottle runs low it becomes increasingly more difficult to get product out.
chrissy l.
My favorite hair serum of all time! I got a little sample of it and loved it so much I had to buy the full size! I got it for $17 at Walmart , and I feel its worth every cent. I have lower back length hair and use about 4-5 drops after flat ironing my hair. The smell is absolutely amazing, and stays in my hair until I wash it again. It tames frizz and makes my hair SO soft and smooth. I will buy this forever as long as it's not discontinued!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I was spoiled early on. My grandma took me to get my haircut and got me bottles of Nexxus to use at home. It was like instant heaven for my hair! I fell in love with it because my hair was so soft and managable. When I ran out and tried using other conditioners nothing compared! I had to go back even if I was young and didnt have the money for it! Luckily my grandma loved my hair and wanted to help me take good care of it and got me more.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Nexxus Youth Renewal Elixir is one of my go to hair products. I have dark brown natural curly hair with blonde highlights & I use a flat iron everyday! With all the heat and chemicals my hair is dry feeling. This Elixir keeps my hair feeling soft and looking healthy and keeps my color looking vibrant
Sarah M.
lexington, KY
this reviving elixir completely eliminates the hastle of dry, fried, damaged hair. i have colors my hair for years and i usually have to get a deep conditioner to help my hair until i met this guy. cannot live without! i recommend everyone go out and try this product
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
While I thought the results were adequate, it is pricey and there are other options out there that are comparable, if not better, for the price. I would not likely buy this again any time soon, unless there was a sale or a coupon. CVS sometimes has a good sale.
Natasha P.
Granville, OH
Love Nexxus so so much!!! Growing up my mom would never let me use her Nexxus products so I've always seen it as a luxury .. found this product and fell in LOVE! Has the greatest scent. I don't use it everyday but I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Neltje M.
Southaven, MS
This stuff smells soooooo good! It also makes your hair very shiny and voluminous. Just be careful and don't apply too much because then hair will look greasy! I have thick hair and only used 1-2 drops and that's all my hair needed to look great!
Anne F.
Olathe, KS
I can't say that I've noticed any difference when using this product. I don't like to put too many products in my hair after washing because of the build-up they can cause, but I tried this and just didn't notice any difference.
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
This was a great product. I loved how it made my hair look and feel. I definitely feel like my hair look healthier. This product definitely met my expectations. And it's reasonably priced for a great hair product.
Brandy m.
Is this a good product?
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
how well does this stuff work? Ive heard good things but I'm a skeptic.