BY NEXXUS

Part of the Youth Renewal Rejuvenating System: rejuvenates and reinvigorates for youthful volume and shine.

• Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

Erika A.
Nexxus aunque este producto no es muy economico cuando lo usas es cuando dices balio la pena lo que pague obtienes resultados casi inmediatos yo llevo 3 meses usandolo y es el mejor que he usado, me encanto y ya lo recommende a unas amigas pues es uno de los productos que da gudto y orgullo recommendar ya que los beneficios son notables yo se lo recomiendo a esas personas que sufren de csbello receco con frizz y que tienen el cabello maltratado este producto les dsra una gran satisfacción.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
I've been using the Nexxus Youth Renewal shampoo for 3 years now and love it. I love that it makes my hair shiny without it being greasy. It hold the style all day and often through to the next morning. I have noticed less hair loss since using it and that when I dye my hair it lasts longer than it did with the other shampoos I've used in the past.
Jazmine R.
I love Nexxus conditioners, I felt like this conditioner was a lot lighter than the other conditioners Nexxus offers. I liked how it was light but how moisturizing it left my hair. It also left my hair super shiny as well, and smells great. Excellent conditioner if you have dry or damaged hair.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
I know the review says the conditioner but I bought both and I decided that if review both for a general idea of how the line works. I love the smell of this. My hair feels so clean after I use this set. I'm pretty sure there are 3 steps into the system and I am definitely going to try all 3
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
I absolutely love this product!!! The only issue is that this product is slightly more expensive that your typical super store condition, but you get what you pay for. I found this conditioner so helpful in detangling my hair after a night of intense teasing.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
This conditioner smells wonderful and leaves your hair feeling healthy. the bottles are very pretty. I wash my hair with Nexxus shampoo and conditioner every other day. I do not like to use any other conditioners. I am very happy with this product.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazing product that works wonders for tired hair. It's on the more expensive side, but I would splurge and use it for beautiful hair! The packaging is cute too so that's a boys. I highly recommend this product!!
Isabel M.
South Houston, TX
This is my #1 brand shampoo. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth all the money. Keeps your hair smelling good for maximum 3 days. Definietly recommend this shampoo to anybody!!!!
Kellie E.
Blanchard, OK
Leaves hair soft without weighing it down. No residue on scalp and smells great too. I was glad to see that I could now buy this product at Walgreens
Melissa M.
I recieved this product in a vox box from Influenster and have already purchased it again. I'm obsessed with the way it makes my hair feel and smell! Also, makes my colored hair super sleep and shiny. Absolutely rejuvenates the color.