BY NEXXUS

The Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Dry Shampoo gives your hair a cleaner look and feel. And in case you need even more of a boost, the Nexxus also adds great volume to your do.

How We Tested: We evaluated 36 dry shampoos, sending each of them to 22 women across the U.S. We blinded all products with electrical tape, so that brand names were concealed before sending them to our consumer testers. Testers used the products at home over a period of 10 days, and then filled out a standardized questionnaire for each one.

Melanie R.
Davie, FL
I used this a couple of times and it really did help my dry scalp. It also smells pretty good.
JoAnn Z.
Uxbridge, Ontario
Pretty good product, helped with my dry hair. Though i do like Nexus products they are slightly pricey. Great scent too!
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Even after I wash my hair my hair is still soooo oily, would this help take the oily away from my hair? #dryshampoochallenge
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
The dry shampoo that i have used in the past didn't really help. How would you rate this one and is it the best one? #dryshampoochallenge
Evangelina P.
How well does this work on curly damaged hair
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
#dryshampoochallenge Does anyone know how well this works on thin but curly hair?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never try any dry shampoo I would like to know how good is this one,price nd where I can buy it ? #DryShampooChallenge