BY NEXXUS

The Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Dry Shampoo gives your hair a cleaner look and feel. And in case you need even more of a boost, the Nexxus also adds great volume to your do.

How We Tested: We evaluated 36 dry shampoos, sending each of them to 22 women across the U.S. We blinded all products with electrical tape, so that brand names were concealed before sending them to our consumer testers. Testers used the products at home over a period of 10 days, and then filled out a standardized questionnaire for each one.

Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This is the best dry shampoo I have used in a while! I have bought it from my
Local rite aid and I will say it is the most effective product I have ever gotten! My hair is damaged and oily and this product is doing wonders !
Nathaly M.
Well I've tried Nexxus and it smells like candy so I really like it. It does have some white residue sometimes when your getting towards the end but that's easily fixed. For the day I don't wash my hair it's good.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This dry shampoo smells AMAZING and has lasted me a really long time. I always get compliments on how amazing my hair smells. However, although it's good in a pinch, it's not my favorite dry shampoo. If anything, it makes my hair look MORE oily
Jennie C.
Newaygo
The smell is amazing and it keeps my hair fresh and beautiful all day. I can go 2-3 days without a wash, and my hair will look like I just washed it. I have tried many brands but I can always rely on Nexxus. I would recommend this to others.
ashley t.
Melbourne, FL
This is a go to for me when I have been touching my hair a lot through out the day. My hair gets super oily, and starts to look yucky. This is a quick few sprays and my hair looks fresh again! Smells great as well!
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I love love this dry shampoo so much. I have super thick long hair so it's hard washing it every day I use this on the days I don't wash my hair. It's so good. I love it so much and would buy again in the future.
Jessica C.
Mc Farland, CA
I have tried every dry shampoo out there from suave to batiste. This is hands down the best. Affordable and it smells great. It works instantly and keeps me oil free all day long
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
This is my all time favorite dry shampoo. It smells like cotton candy. Everyone always compliments my hair when I use this product. It does not coat your hair in white powder nor does it overly dry out your hair. I am so in love with this.
Kimberly S.
Kokomo, IN
I have dark hair and a lot of dry shampoo you can see even when i massage in my scalp but this removes all the oil and doesn't look like i have random white spots in my hair
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
This is easily the best dry shampoo I've ever used. My hair is greasy after one day of not washing. This is the only dry shampoo I can use and have fabulous second day hair!
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Even after I wash my hair my hair is still soooo oily, would this help take the oily away from my hair? #dryshampoochallenge
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
The dry shampoo that i have used in the past didn't really help. How would you rate this one and is it the best one? #dryshampoochallenge
Evangelina P.
How well does this work on curly damaged hair
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
#dryshampoochallenge Does anyone know how well this works on thin but curly hair?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never try any dry shampoo I would like to know how good is this one,price nd where I can buy it ? #DryShampooChallenge