BY NEXXUS

The Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Dry Shampoo gives your hair a cleaner look and feel. And in case you need even more of a boost, the Nexxus also adds great volume to your do.

How We Tested: We evaluated 36 dry shampoos, sending each of them to 22 women across the U.S. We blinded all products with electrical tape, so that brand names were concealed before sending them to our consumer testers. Testers used the products at home over a period of 10 days, and then filled out a standardized questionnaire for each one.

Karina C.
Mulberry, FL
Ok this is a little over priced but is soo good for your hair, it feels like having a mask all the time on your hair. For me that is a plus but, i know it is not for aome others.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
My daughters always talked about dry shampoos, and I must admit that I was reluctant. I grew up to think that you should wash your hair everyday, and have only recently realized that is not the healthiest for your hair. This is great. It helps to knock the oil out of my hair and allow me an extra day without washing. It has a pleasant smell, and refreshes the hair beautifully. There are just days when this is the savior.
Dena G.
Lakewood, CO
I thought this would be a nice solution and give my hair life when I need a dry shampoo but it just left a wet slightly chemical residue behind and did not improve my hair as a dry shampoo should .
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
This is the only dry shampoo I've ever used, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I have oily hair, needing to wash it every other day if I don't want to look like a dirtball. This allows me to skip that wash if I don't have the time to do so, removing all traces of oil from my hair & restoring volume. It smells like vanilla & spices, it's a pleasant smell, but it can be overpowering. I don't use it often enough to notice if it does rejuvenate your hair in the long run, but it does an amazing job with each use.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Love this and use it in between washes. The smell is so great and I get compliments on it all the time. It works so well and it's my go to for dry shampoo. Be careful when you use it though. You think you need a lot and you don't. If you use a bunch then it goes by fast and doesn't last long
Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
Hands down one of the best dry shampoos ive ever used. Smells amazing and gets the job done. What I like most is that it lasts longer than any other dry shampoo I've ever used. It's on the pricier side but to me it's definitely worth it. #dryshampoochallenge
Xara G.
Ventura, CA
I love this dry shampoo. I've used lots of different brands (Pantene, Batiste, Suave, etc.) and I like this one more than all of the others. This formula doesn't go on too white like a lot of others and it does a great job of absorbing oil.
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It smells amazing and does it's job. Unfortunately, it's out of my price range so I'm still using the free one I got when I bought something else. But I know it's a great product because I'm SO sad that it's almost used up!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I picked this up at cvs and I already love it! The smell, and it makes me feel so fresh. I get compliments on my hair. I've used most of all dry shampoos so I wanted to branch out. A little does go a long way :) #dryshampoochallenge
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Even after I wash my hair my hair is still soooo oily, would this help take the oily away from my hair? #dryshampoochallenge
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
The dry shampoo that i have used in the past didn't really help. How would you rate this one and is it the best one? #dryshampoochallenge
Evangelina P.
How well does this work on curly damaged hair
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
#dryshampoochallenge Does anyone know how well this works on thin but curly hair?
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have never try any dry shampoo I would like to know how good is this one,price nd where I can buy it ? #DryShampooChallenge