BY NEXXUS

Part of the Youth Renewal Rejuvenating System: rejuvenates and reinvigorates for youthful volume and shine.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
First off, Nexxus is a wonderful brand but my hair just doesn't like it. I've tried 2 different types of shampoo and conditioner from them and my hair is visibly greasy by the end of the day. So much so I only used the bottles once or twice before I had to revert back to my old shampoo. Has a lovely smell, but just isn't the shampoo for me. :(
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I'm really liking this nexxus youth renewal shampoo. It doesn't lather a whole bunch, which I thought maybe I wasn't going to like, but, it still gets your hair clean and I really like it. I could easily switch from my normal Redken so soft line to this line.
Lindsay W.
Lacey, WA
This shampoo has added life back into my hair. I have very thin brittle hair ever since having my son and this shampoo and given me hope that it will be healthy and full once again
Anne F.
Olathe, KS
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair very soft. I do alternate it with a color-safe shampoo so I wouldn't notice whether or not there is a build-up.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
LOVE this shampoo. It's such a high quality shampoo and I can tell you pay for quality with it. It has helped mend my damaged hair and it smells amazing. It's specifically created to help your hair get back to its original healthy state.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
This shampoo seemed to work OK; my 20-something male assistant told me my hair looked nice without any prompting. However I have 2 problems with the product. First, I didn't like the scent and it was quite strong. The scent lingered in my hair. Second, this shampoo has sulfates. I know very few women who would be interested in a product for aging hair who DON'T color their hair, so I would have expected sulfate free to avoid stripping color. In the end, I won't be buying the product. (I received this product in a Voxbox.)
Rachel S.
I used this shampoo since I have fine hair. It cleanses and it also brings the bounce and shine back into my hair. It has a nice and subtle smell. I have purchased at local drug stores and grocery.
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
This really brought life back to my mom's hair. I bought it for her and it has helped with her scalp getting oily quickly and her dry ends. This is definitely worth the price.
Ann W.
Florence, KY
The first time I used this shampoo, my hair felt like I had build up. I used it again, and my hair felt very clean. I wonder if it was actually stripping of buildup on my hair--not sure. You definitely need to use it with the conditioner. It will add volume, but might make hair feel dry. My biggest complaint was the smell was way tooo strong for me--I could taste it and then would smell it all day the first day I washed. I left the lid uncapped for a few days and it was better.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I received Nexxus Youth Renewal Shampoo, conditioner and Elixir to test and review and I have to say these products are amazing! I have thin, oily and dull hair and after using the products my hair has volume, feels soft and silky, and has no frizz. It looks so shiny and beautiful and I finally have #hairthatmoves. It's as if Nexxus products woke up my hair and gave it life. These are the hair products for me and I am sure everyone will love them too. I highly recommend them!
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone get to use it before they changed it? It use to be my favorite and made my hair feel wonderful. It smelt amazing too. Now it smells terrible and I hate the way my hair feels after. I ended up giving my last bottle away. My heart is broken.
Holly D.