Add a Photo

By NEXXUS
#1874 in Shampoo

Part of the Youth Renewal Rejuvenating System: rejuvenates and reinvigorates for youthful volume and shine.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Photos (5)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az

This shampoo seemed to work OK; my 20-something male assistant told me my hair looked nice without any prompting. However I have 2 problems with the product. First, I didn't like the scent and it was quite strong. The scent lingered in my hair. Second, this shampoo has sulfates. I know very few women who would be interested in a product for aging hair who DON'T color their hair, so I would have expected sulfate free to avoid stripping color. In the end, I won't be buying the product. (I received this product in a Voxbox.)
Lillian A.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY

I received Nexxus Youth Renewal Shampoo, conditioner and Elixir to test and review and I have to say these products are amazing! I have thin, oily and dull hair and after using the products my hair has volume, feels soft and silky, and has no frizz. It looks so shiny and beautiful and I finally have #hairthatmoves. It's as if Nexxus products woke up my hair and gave it life. These are the hair products for me and I am sure everyone will love them too. I highly recommend them!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Bremerton, WA

First off, Nexxus is a wonderful brand but my hair just doesn't like it. I've tried 2 different types of shampoo and conditioner from them and my hair is visibly greasy by the end of the day. So much so I only used the bottles once or twice before I had to revert back to my old shampoo. Has a lovely smell, but just isn't the shampoo for me. :(
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Cherokee, IA

I really like this shampoo!! I am usually very picky about what kind of shampoo I use and buy it at my salon. I like the scent of it and can even smell it a day or two after using it.

I would not hesitate to buy this again if I ever decide to change brands.

I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster.
Denise A.
Denise A.
Wilmer, AL

Great product and I will continue to use it. It lathers well has a great scent ( I have been told by several people how much they love the smell of my hair and what do I use), my hair has a great shine, is silky smooth and seems to be overall healthier looking. I will definitely continue using it!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK

I'm really liking this nexxus youth renewal shampoo. It doesn't lather a whole bunch, which I thought maybe I wasn't going to like, but, it still gets your hair clean and I really like it. I could easily switch from my normal Redken so soft line to this line.
Helen S.
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC

Great stuff! easier to lather up than some other Nexxus shampoos. been using it for around 3 weeks and have noticed that my hair is shinier and fuller. my pilates teacher commented that my hair looked great and asked if I was doing anything different
Kara Rose M.
Kara Rose M.

I find this is a great substitute for "medicated" shampoo or perscribed shampoo. It never dehydrates my hair or causes damage or excessive breakage in the shower. I have to recommend to anyone with extremely thick and/or dry hair looking for renewal!
Justine A.
Justine A.

I really like this shampoo. I don't think the price tag should be so high since it is available at the drugstore/grocery store. If I'm going to spend almost 12.00 on it I might as well go to a salon and buy a real salon product for 16.00 or so.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa

This shampoo smells so good. I have oily hair and it doesn't help with that. I had to wash my hair two times to get all the oil out. If I didn't have oily hair I'd say this shampoo is really good it's just not for my hair type.
Hazel Green, AL

Did anyone get to use it before they changed it? It use to be my favorite and made my hair feel wonderful. It smelt amazing too. Now it smells terrible and I hate the way my hair feels after. I ended up giving my last bottle away. My heart is broken.
Hazel Green, AL