BY NEXXUS

Part of the Youth Renewal Rejuvenating System: rejuvenates and reinvigorates for youthful volume and shine.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Nicole L.
Before I shaved my head I would alternate between this and joico for my colored locks. It didn’t weigh it down and kept it soft and healthy. My scalp isn’t dry or oily so i don’t know how it would work with either or. I loved it and smells great.
Dominika C.
This rebalancing shampoo is great. I love this brand and it’s always helps with my hair to get them to the point where and how they should be. It gives them nice volume which I love. I highly recommend this brand and this product.
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
I prefer nexus in my shampoo I call it my anti aging have to have nexus products once a month in my shampoo list of 2 use but there are other nexus I like 2 try be4 I buy I'm sure there all good so far that i have used
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
LOVE this shampoo. It's such a high quality shampoo and I can tell you pay for quality with it. It has helped mend my damaged hair and it smells amazing. It's specifically created to help your hair get back to its original healthy state.
Lydia P.
Booneville, MS
This really brought life back to my mom's hair. I bought it for her and it has helped with her scalp getting oily quickly and her dry ends. This is definitely worth the price.
Rebecca R.
This is by far the best shampoo I've ever tried. Really leaves your hair feeling beyond clean. Doesn't really have a smell that I can pin point. But really good stuff. Highly recommend. A bit pricy though . But if your looking for something that leaves you feeling clean deff give it a try.
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa
This shampoo smells so good. I have oily hair and it doesn't help with that. I had to wash my hair two times to get all the oil out. If I didn't have oily hair I'd say this shampoo is really good it's just not for my hair type.
Rachel S.
I used this shampoo since I have fine hair. It cleanses and it also brings the bounce and shine back into my hair. It has a nice and subtle smell. I have purchased at local drug stores and grocery.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I received Nexxus Youth Renewal Shampoo, conditioner and Elixir to test and review and I have to say these products are amazing! I have thin, oily and dull hair and after using the products my hair has volume, feels soft and silky, and has no frizz. It looks so shiny and beautiful and I finally have #hairthatmoves. It's as if Nexxus products woke up my hair and gave it life. These are the hair products for me and I am sure everyone will love them too. I highly recommend them!
Melinda W.
Churchville , Maryland
I love the shampoo. You don't need a lot (I have thick hair) and it lathers up nicely. it is clear in color, so watch as you pour into your hand to ensure you don't get too much. My hair feels more manageable & softer after a week using this product. It also leaves my hair smelling great (light scent not too strong) #hairthatmoves
Holly D.
Hazel Green, AL
Did anyone get to use it before they changed it? It use to be my favorite and made my hair feel wonderful. It smelt amazing too. Now it smells terrible and I hate the way my hair feels after. I ended up giving my last bottle away. My heart is broken.
Holly D.