Nexxus Youth Renewal Rebalancing Shampoo uploaded by Leslie B.Nexxus Youth Renewal Rebalancing Shampoo uploaded by Lillian A.Nexxus Youth Renewal Rebalancing Shampoo uploaded by Lillian A.See all 5 photos

BY NEXXUS

Part of the Youth Renewal Rejuvenating System: rejuvenates and reinvigorates for youthful volume and shine.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Photos (5)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Bremerton, WA
First off, Nexxus is a wonderful brand but my hair just doesn't like it. I've tried 2 different types of shampoo and conditioner from them and my hair is visibly greasy by the end of the day. So much so I only used the bottles once or twice before I had to revert back to my old shampoo. Has a lovely smell, but just isn't the shampoo for me. :(
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really liking this nexxus youth renewal shampoo. It doesn't lather a whole bunch, which I thought maybe I wasn't going to like, but, it still gets your hair clean and I really like it. I could easily switch from my normal Redken so soft line to this line.
Kara Rose M.
Kara Rose M.
I find this is a great substitute for "medicated" shampoo or perscribed shampoo. It never dehydrates my hair or causes damage or excessive breakage in the shower. I have to recommend to anyone with extremely thick and/or dry hair looking for renewal!
Maura M.
Maura M.
I love this product. It smells heavenly, and leaves my hair smelling great all day. It makes me hair feel so light and not at weighed down. Seems easier to dry. A little expensive but a nice treat.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Lacey, WA
This shampoo has added life back into my hair. I have very thin brittle hair ever since having my son and this shampoo and given me hope that it will be healthy and full once again
Anne F.
Anne F.
Olathe, KS
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair very soft. I do alternate it with a color-safe shampoo so I wouldn't notice whether or not there is a build-up.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
This shampoo seemed to work OK; my 20-something male assistant told me my hair looked nice without any prompting. However I have 2 problems with the product. First, I didn't like the scent and it was quite strong. The scent lingered in my hair. Second, this shampoo has sulfates. I know very few women who would be interested in a product for aging hair who DON'T color their hair, so I would have expected sulfate free to avoid stripping color. In the end, I won't be buying the product. (I received this product in a Voxbox.)
Ann W.
Ann W.
Florence, KY
The first time I used this shampoo, my hair felt like I had build up. I used it again, and my hair felt very clean. I wonder if it was actually stripping of buildup on my hair--not sure. You definitely need to use it with the conditioner. It will add volume, but might make hair feel dry. My biggest complaint was the smell was way tooo strong for me--I could taste it and then would smell it all day the first day I washed. I left the lid uncapped for a few days and it was better.
Lillian A.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I received Nexxus Youth Renewal Shampoo, conditioner and Elixir to test and review and I have to say these products are amazing! I have thin, oily and dull hair and after using the products my hair has volume, feels soft and silky, and has no frizz. It looks so shiny and beautiful and I finally have #hairthatmoves. It's as if Nexxus products woke up my hair and gave it life. These are the hair products for me and I am sure everyone will love them too. I highly recommend them!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Grovetown, GA
I received this shampoo as part of my vox box. The shampoo seems to clean my hair well and you only need to use a little as it lathers up real well. I would not recommend using this without the conditioner as after using just the shampoo, my hair felt coarse and dry. When using the conditioner as well, it felt much better. I am not sure that I see the results that it advertises but it's not a bad system. The elixir that also goes with this system is wonderful!
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone get to use it before they changed it? It use to be my favorite and made my hair feel wonderful. It smelt amazing too. Now it smells terrible and I hate the way my hair feels after. I ended up giving my last bottle away. My heart is broken.
Hazel Green, AL