Nexxus Youth Renewal Pump & Lift Blow Dry Spray uploaded by Lindsay G.

BY NEXXUS

Nexxus® Youth Renewal™ Plump & Lift Blow Dry Spray.
Salon hair care.
For thicker looking hair and weightless volume that lasts all day.
8 combat aging signs. see more...

Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I got this product as a sample from Walgreens and loved it, so I purchased the full sized bottle. Nexxus brand products has not let me down yet, so I will always recommend to my friends and family. Ive compared it to Salon products its much more affordable and works better than most.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
I've used this a couple times on my clients and find that it doesn't lift as much as I'd like. It is still a good product just have to combined with others
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Muy buena marca ,esta un poco cara ,donde la encuentras a buen precio es en l amarshals pero es puros saldos de otras tiendas
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Makes my hair smooth and dry faster! Doesn't make it sticky or tangled. Just feels good and looks great when styled.
Aida C.
Highland, CA
This is a great product to spray into hair after showering before drying it adds a good amount of volume to hair
Jessica V.
Cicero, IL
My hair is super straight so this product gives my hair the volume it needs! Lasts all day that's for sure.
Haley  T.
I am a huge fan of the Pump & Lift Blow Dry Spray! I will definitely keep buying this product!
Cheyenne H.
London, AR
This stuff is AMAZING! I have extremely thin hair that's nearly impossible to do anything with. Before purchasing this product I would have to tease my hair so much to have any kind of volume. But now, all I have to do it spray a bit of this on my wet hair, blow dry it, and go! Definitely worth the money!!
Carrie P.
I use this when I diffuse my already curly hair and I love it!!! It does a good job of protecting from heat damage for a decent price. The smell is pretty and not too overpowering. This is my go to product combined with bio silk for soft fluffy beautiful curls.
Desiree C.
Austin, TX
It took me a while to find the perfect blow dry spray but I finally did and I'm already through my third bottle! My hair is so straight with zero volume and after trying various products, this spray gives me the volume I want without weighing it down! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Where can you purchase this?
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found mine at my local walmart either in the hair isle or the beauty salon inside! I think you can maybe also find this at Sallys Beauty Supply!