NEXXUS® YOUTH RENEWAL PLUMP & LIFT BLOW DRY SPRAY uploaded by Lindsay G.

BY NEXXUS #27 in Hair Mists

Your hair doesn’t have to show signs of aging. You can use the Nexxus Youth Renewal products to fight off signs like volume loss, breakage and brittleness. The Nexxus Youth Renewal Plump & Lift Blow-Dry Spray targets volume loss. It helps by building thicker-looking hair by providing volume that lasts all day. Give your hair volume, vibrance and vitality with Nexxus Youth Renewal products.

The Nexxus Youth Renewal Plump & Lift blow drying spray is part of an entire system dedicated to fighting the effects of aging in mature hair. All parts of the system work together to fight off eight signs of aging, including volume loss, breakage, less shine, roughness, dryness, brittleness, unruliness and loss of color vibrancy. The Nexxus Youth Renewal line is infused with a complex with omega 3, keratin, essence of pearl, argan oil, CoQ10, wheat protein, vitamin E, and benzophenone-4. Banish the brittleness and revitalize for more youthful-looking hair with Nexxus Youth Renewal products.

Directions for Using Nexxus Youth Renewal
1. Start by washing with the Nexxus Youth Renewal Shampoo & Conditioner system.

2. Towel-dry and generously mist hair with the Nexxus Youth Renewal Plump & Lift Blow-Dry Spray.

3. Comb through with a wide-toothed comb.

4. Blow-dry hair.

Buy on Amazon
Leta S.
Spring valley , CA
This brand is a little pricey for me to keep up with buying it but it does work really well. It’s effective and the quality is awesome. I would recommend this brand since it’s probably one of the best I’ve use so far
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I got this product as a sample from Walgreens and loved it, so I purchased the full sized bottle. Nexxus brand products has not let me down yet, so I will always recommend to my friends and family. Ive compared it to Salon products its much more affordable and works better than most.
Carrie P.
I use this when I diffuse my already curly hair and I love it!!! It does a good job of protecting from heat damage for a decent price. The smell is pretty and not too overpowering. This is my go to product combined with bio silk for soft fluffy beautiful curls.
Desiree C.
Del Valle, TX
It took me a while to find the perfect blow dry spray but I finally did and I'm already through my third bottle! My hair is so straight with zero volume and after trying various products, this spray gives me the volume I want without weighing it down! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
I have a lot of fine blonde hair, this does not weigh my hair down at all, which is really easy to do with most any product. My style looks fresh throughout the day and doesn't look oily either. Also has a nice scent to it that is not overwhelming or too strong.
Cheyenne M.
Pottsville, AR
This stuff is AMAZING! I have extremely thin hair that's nearly impossible to do anything with. Before purchasing this product I would have to tease my hair so much to have any kind of volume. But now, all I have to do it spray a bit of this on my wet hair, blow dry it, and go! Definitely worth the money!!
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
If you want some extra volume, and fullness to your hair ... I definitely recommend using this product at least once in your lifetime. I was a little hesitant to use this product at first because of my hair texture, but let me tell you it works wonders!
Candace S.
After my son was born my hair started to brake off and thin out... I've been using this product for about three weeks and My hair is coming back to life. Fresh scent.. I would definitely recommend.
Bridgette L.
Portsmouth, VA
I use this product when I go out for a night on the town. It gives my hair lift and volume, with a lot of body and texture that ladts all night. It even looks good the morning after!!
Karin K.
Castle Rock, CO
It's so hard for me to find products that work and don't weigh my hair down. This spray is amazing! It gives my hair volume but isn't heavy or greasy. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quality blow dry spray.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Where can you purchase this?
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I found mine at my local walmart either in the hair isle or the beauty salon inside! I think you can maybe also find this at Sallys Beauty Supply!