BY NEXXUS

Seal vitality and vibrancy in your hair with the Youth Renewal Conditioner from Nexxus; a restoring conditioner that enriches your hair with kind ingredients and creates youthful-looking locks. The conditioner leaves hair feeling healthy, sleek and silky soft. The conditioner is formulated with Liquid Pearl, marine pearls known for their visual lustre and mineral rich formation, and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that replenishes dehydrated hair and protects hair from future damage. - E.W. see more...

Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Nexxus products can be a bit pricey but well worth it. I love how long my bottles have lasted, almost 3 months now. It lathers really well and therefore u don't have to use as much product. It smells nice and flowery. It definitely helps restore my hair's strength. I would recommend Nexxus hair products.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
i have enjoyed using this youth renewal conditioner from Nexxus so far. i have noticed an improvement in the softness and healthiness of my hair. i use heat tools on my hair and this conditioner has helped keep my hair looking healthy and shining. would definitely purchase again
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I'd take it or leave it. It does work great and the smell is awesome but it's not my go to. I have no complaints about it I just don't think it suits thicker hair
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
I have very curly thick  and knotty hair so a conditioner is a definite need for me . I have tried many conditioners but this is one of my favorites because of th shine it gives my hair. My hair is like rejuvenated after i used it also the matching shampoo is great!
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product.this one is one of my favorites product of all time.i definitely recommend this to everybody.my family truly trust on their products.i but these brand products all the time. Very affordable.
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Emily W.
I was given this conditioner to try from influenster and I really liked it. It's very hydrating and works great when my hair is oily. It is better than a lot of other conditioners I have tried and I'd buy it again
Kelsey S.
Great product, great brand, great price. Smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I have dry corse hair and this is a go to for me. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Maranda f.
Pittsburgh, PA
First time using Nexus! Loved it, left my hair very smooth. I have extensions and I get them professionally done and it left them soft as well. I bought it at target and they often run specials on it. However, I did tell my hair specialist I used it and she said absolutely not. That is not good for the extensions. Therefore, it's all about on how your hair is.
Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement.