BY NEXXUS

Seal vitality and vibrancy in your hair with the Youth Renewal Conditioner from Nexxus; a restoring conditioner that enriches your hair with kind ingredients and creates youthful-looking locks. The conditioner leaves hair feeling healthy, sleek and silky soft. The conditioner is formulated with Liquid Pearl, marine pearls known for their visual lustre and mineral rich formation, and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that replenishes dehydrated hair and protects hair from future damage. - E.W. see more...

Emily F.
Haddon Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very curly thick  and knotty hair so a conditioner is a definite need for me . I have tried many conditioners but this is one of my favorites because of th shine it gives my hair. My hair is like rejuvenated after i used it also the matching shampoo is great!
Maranda f.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time using Nexus! Loved it, left my hair very smooth. I have extensions and I get them professionally done and it left them soft as well. I bought it at target and they often run specials on it. However, I did tell my hair specialist I used it and she said absolutely not. That is not good for the extensions. Therefore, it's all about on how your hair is.
Janet L.
Bayonne
I have used Nexus products in the past only to find that sometimes it makes my hair greasy after a day or so.  I love the scent of this product it seems to last long compared to VO5 or any of those store bought products. This does not make my hair greasy and I highly recommend
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this conditioner for a year and really like it. It doesn't over moisturize and it still leaves my hair feeling soft, healthy and detangled. Color safe and works great for keeping that color from fading.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite drugstore conditioners. I love using it when my hair is dull and dry. It's effective and does what it claims. I have 2B or 2C hair. It's naturally dirty blonde but I lighten it.
Cheyenne K.
Windsor, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this conditioner! I love it so much my hair was so dead and damaged it saved my hair from total distress I got it at the salon very effective works great I keep it stocked in my house it a life saver
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great conditioner. It adds moisture, shine, & sheen to your hair. It rinses clean & it's great to use every few washes. You don't need to overuse it.
Athena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bought me this one christmas and i thought it worked really good made my hair smell good and felt soft after using it.
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your hair soft without additional weight once it's styled. Seems to preform even if used for a long period of time!
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this here and there seems to work ok, I usually get it when I see it as marshalls, have to get my mom one as well