BeautyHair Styling ProductsNexxus
Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm

Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm

Treat your hair to body and style with our Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm. Created with a blend of body-boosting flexible polymers, fiber, and polishing actives, this lightweight balm offers a workable grip for a fast, easy blowout.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm!
Courtney Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Courtney Y.
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Courtney Y.
This balm smells so good, and goes on smoothly, it doesn’t gunk up in certain areas. It gave my hair a really nice boost and didn’t weigh it down or make it feel greasy at all. Y’all should definitely try this!
Yanira O.
Staten Island, NY
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Yanira O.
The product is it’s pretty good. I used it before blow drying and I have noticed less flyaways.  As for creating texture, I’m not sure. But so far it seems to hold my hair straight when I blow dry it. It smells good but the scent doesn’t last long. Overall, I like it but I am not sure it’s something I’d get again.
johanna M.
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by johanna M.
oh my goodness! this is going to be my new favorite hair care product. it smells great, manages frizz and honestly just makes me feel like I got a salon blow out
Citlaly G.
Grapevine, TX
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Citlaly G.
I’ll start by saying I am very specific & careful when it comes to products touching my hair, so I won’t lie, I was skeptical about this since I’d never tried this brand before. At first it seemed like any other hair balm I’ve seen (texture wise: creamy) , until I used it along with my dryer brush & OH WOW, did it change my mind! My hair is waist length & a little thick, so it’s usually falls limp when normally dried. But being the Texan I am, I love big voluminous hair, so of course I had hope when I read “boost volume” on the product. I used it along with my round dryer brush from INH & it honestly looked like I had just gotten a fresh blowout! My hair felt so silky soft & it finally had the volume I wanted. I do have tons of baby hairs, so even though it did smooth most of them out, there were still some doing their own thing. It did, however, control most of the frizz on my hair. I definitely recommend especially if you’re tired of flat hair!
Chanda N.
Fort Worth, TX
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Chanda N.
My hair was noticeably smoother after using this. I have naturally wavy hair and need to blow dry EVERY time I shampoo. I have lots of frizz and flyaways, and there was a drastic difference when I used this creamer before blow drying. Also smells really good. Would definitely recommend.
Shandi H.
Baltimore, MD
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Shandi H.
With Covid-19 and places being closed, I couldn’t tell you the last time I blow dried my hair, so I decided to try this as a leave in conditioner on towel dried hair. It has a floral scent, which isn’t my favorite, but it didn’t last long. After my hair was completely dry, I found it was a bit softer and less frizzy than when I don’t use any product at all. Overall, I thought it was nice, but not something I would purchase once I run out.
Ash H.
Millington, TN
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Ash H.
decent for a drug store hair product. this product does smell very nice and it's not heavy feeling. I think that it made my hair slightly thicker, I have fine hair and it does help with volume.
Sarah D.
Vancouver, WA
Nexxus Weightless Style Smooth & Full Blow Dry Balm uploaded by Sarah D.
my hair is slightly damaged because of the fact that I use heat products on my hair everyday, either a blow dryer, straightener, curling iron, or a combination. I put the stuff in while my hair is wet right before I blow dry it. After blow-drying it my hair has way less frizz, and it smells amazing. It also holds style better with this add. It doesn't cause your hair to get greasy and the product is not noticeable on your head. I love it and definitely recommend it. I have super sensitive skin and I was able to use it without any issues.
Ana María M.
Scarsdale, NY
I like this product was new for me, it let my hair beautiful, with blow, but I think that it contains many chemicals
Jacky M.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I love this product. It smells amazing the texture isn’t too sticky and it makes my hair feel soft and shiny!!

Looking for your answer?