BY NEXXUS

Tourmaline  Ions Ceramics  Nano Silver Nexxus Effexx is a fusion of the newest technologies.  This fusion of Tourmaline, Negative Ions, Ceramics and Nano Silver was professionally engineered and customized to meet all of your hairstyle needs. Tourmaline eliminates frizz and seals the cuticle locking in moisture. Ions tighten cuticle layer and seal in natural oils. Ceramics evenly distributes and hold heat longer so hair dries faster, minimizing damage. Nano Silver helps eliminate hair pollutants that make hair dry, brittle, frizzy and eventually break. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hazel N.
Kent, WA
Easy to use combing my hair hair I shower, handle feels good on my hands the bristles aren't to long
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
I have shoulder length fine hair. Actually, my hair sits two or three inches lower than my shoulders. I bought this brush in hopes of getting big soft curls. I find that the brush is too large, too jumbo for this purpose.

It is a nice brush and I like the round plastic tips on the ends of the bristles. No scratching or harming my scalp. The bristles are also short and there is less worry of my hair becoming tangled. I can get some nice lift to the crown of my head. It adds some body to the sides. Body, not curl.

So keep in mind, it is a BIG brush. If you have wavy, kinky hair and are looking for something to smooth it out with the help of your blow dryer, select this brush. If you have shoulder length hair and want to add curl and waves, pick a smaller size.
Nadica M.
Sremska Mitrovica
it makes your hair looking flawlles, i am satisfied with this hair brush. this volume hair brush is very good and practical for using, becouse you try use it.... price is abous 50 - 55$