BY NEXXUS

• What is this suppose to do for your hair ? 3 Answers
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Gianna L.
This product holds the curls in your hair the packaging is great and good and cool it's affordable and not exspensive at all the results are very effective I can see the difference in my hair I recommend this to others
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
The great thing about this product is you truly get what you pay for. A lot of people complain about the price with this product line but I have found it is of great quality. Weightless, great scent and no drying out.
Franki R.
Rivesville , WV
I think Nexxus have great products. Being a licensed Cosmetologist and MUA, I have used many of their products and I have never been disappointed!
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
I love all of nexxun hair products and I haven't try this one but I see really great reviews I will most definitely buy it next time
Samantha W.
Madisonville
I think that these products are overly priced but the product is still good. Couldn't imagine using anything else in my hair.
gladys c.
I love it makes my hair soft smelling great and shiny not a fan of the price but when i have money I do get it ....
Julianne B.
The product worked great for me. It left my hair looking SO great. I definitely would buy it again.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great hold and love the smell. Regularly buy this for my teen daughter and she has no complaints.
Dallas D.
Good product. My hair is super thick and it's hard to find good dry shampoos but this works!!
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
What is this suppose to do for your hair ?