NEXXUS® VERSASTYLER® ARTISTIC DESIGNING LOTION

What is this suppose to do for your hair ?
Start your review of NEXXUS® VERSASTYLER® ARTISTIC DESIGNING LOTION!
Great product. Left my hair feeling extremely soft and moisturized. Would highly recommend!
1,003 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This great!! I love using this product all the time. I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Florence, AL
Nexus is my favorite brand. All products are high quality. Great price and easy to find.
Tulsa
I'll try anything Nexxus! Love the way my hair looks and feels after using their products
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love it I get it all the time it works great my hair color and tip dark brown and curly
Swayzee, IN
This product is awesome. It holds great and smells fantastic. I love this stuff.
 I have thin hair and cannot use a heavy product. The thin, clear watery kind did not weigh my hair down and allowed me to style it and the style would stay all day. The only reason I have it 3 stars is because of the price. I love this product but so expensive ever since it's been discontinued.
Phoenix, AZ
The Nexxus Vera Styler touchable hold lotion is perfect for any type of hair. I have a 2 years old that I like to use a tad bit in her hair after shampooing and styling. the packaging is nice and I don't have to worry about any leaks or damage to it. i would def recommend to any and everyone
Savona, BC
I love this brand products. I found this on sale at one of the local drug stores. It was a bit pricey without the sales price. I like the product did well on my hair didn't get greasy.
Montrose, BC
I really love this product it doesn’t make my hair feel greasy like some products do although it is a higher price it’s worth it