NEXXUS® VERSASTYLER® ARTISTIC DESIGNING LOTION

What is this suppose to do for your hair ?
Start your review of NEXXUS® VERSASTYLER® ARTISTIC DESIGNING LOTION!
Chowchilla, CA
I love nexxus products they work so great but They are also super expensive this one works amazing on your hair
Grain Valley, MO
Great product! I don’t care for the price point as it’s kinda high compared to other well working products.
White Plains , NY
Purchased at: CVS
Decent product. Found useful before graduation as I had to have a nice base before blow drying my hair.
Morgan Hill, CA
Purchased at: Target
Feels great, looks great, smells great! I use this product everyday and have been for 2 months now.
WEAVER, AL
Was amazed at how manageable and soft this left my hair! Super effective and will be buying again!
The product worked great for me. It left my hair looking SO great. I definitely would buy it again.
Waynesboro, VA
Great hold and love the smell. Regularly buy this for my teen daughter and she has no complaints.
san marcos tx
Not pricey. It worth buyimg. Leaves your hair beautiful & soft. I have used if so many times
Good product. My hair is super thick and it's hard to find good dry shampoos but this works!!
orange,nj
Purchased at: Duane Reade
It’s a very great hair lotion. Used this once from a gift my mother gave me and I loved it.