BY NEXXUS

• What is this suppose to do for your hair ? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
Best lotion for your hair!! Ive used this plenty of times. You can't go wrong with it. It's not too pricey. I think its worth the price! It is also long lasting. Didn't expect such a great product!
Jordan P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
This lotion smoothies and takes my fly away soon I love it for the summer and use their argan oil in the winter. Both are amazing. A little pricey but so worth the splurge. I was luck to snag both on sale.
Faviola V.
I love how the leave in conditioners leave my hair feeling soft not just when i apply but after too. Smells great and priced decent for its actual help with making the hair feel soft and silky
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
I have try this hair product and I really like it I don’t like the smell that much but it lives my hair real soft. NEXXUS® VERSASTYLER® ARTISTIC DESIGNING LOTION
Nicole H.
Love love love this brand of hair care products!!!! They smell so great and really quench your dry hair! I would recommend this brand to anyone! A little pricier than most store haircare but worth it!!
jmorrow903 M.
Product worked great. Love using all the Nexxus products. It was not very expensive and did exactly what I wanted it to. It also smelled very nice. Purchased it at a hair salon. Thing it did a great job.
Gianna L.
This product holds the curls in your hair the packaging is great and good and cool it's affordable and not exspensive at all the results are very effective I can see the difference in my hair I recommend this to others
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
The great thing about this product is you truly get what you pay for. A lot of people complain about the price with this product line but I have found it is of great quality. Weightless, great scent and no drying out.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I think it does what it's designed to do, you just need to make sure you are using a small amount because it can leave your hair looking greasy and looks dirty faster
Kat G.
I really like this product, easy to use and apply. Good product for the price, would recommend to someone who is buying on a budget because the price is extremely affordable.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
What is this suppose to do for your hair ?