BY NEXXUS #15 in Hair Serums

Niki N.
Greenville
This serum worked wonderfully on my hair.  In have dry damaged hair and when I used this the first time I could feel the difference it made in my hair.  It didn't weigh my hair down or leave it feeling oily like a lot of other products I have tried.  I would recommend trying this product of you need something to help with shine and to make your hair feel healthier.
Beylin N.
Nexxus is a fabulous brand and I love this shine serum ! I style my hair and spray it and it smells sooo good  the scent is amazing and I have straight hair and it makes my hair have a healthy beautiful shine ! It’s so affordable and makes your hair feel
So amazing!
Joleena L.
Santee, CA
If youre looking for a hair care product that increases your shine, takes away frizz with no added weight than this is the product for you! I absolutly love it! And the scent is to die for. My hair is straight and long and i really have to work at getting volume and i need a product that wont weigh my hair down. And let me tell you, thus product is a must have for me!
Amanda W.
Deltona
I can’t get enough of this shine serum spray! What I love the most is that even though it’s a serum, it has the spray bottle packaging. I’m not a fan of that oily after effect I get sometimes from applying serums with my hands so I really like this! Nexxus Veneer Shine Serum Spray, 2 oz.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This is another one of those amazing products that I'm about to tell you I love lol well here goes I love this product it smells great and when.you.use as forested your left with the most beautiful hair that you've ever seen on your head can promise you that. At least that was my experience everything you want your hair to be this did it for me. Shiny Soft silky managble tangle free so just glamorous feel n look to it I loved it
Carlen S.
columbia
I really enjoyed this product made my blonde hair really shinny. I thought the packaging was nice and I bought this from my hairdresser. I would say it makes my blonde hair vibrant and the great part it is very lightweight and doesn’t leave your hair feeling heavy.
Christy T.
Rose Hill, VA
Nexus is one of my top 3 favorite hair care brands! I don't use heat often on my hair, but I do use this when I plan to straighten it. It works wonderfully and smells amazing. It is sooooo lightweight on my hair too and I feel like it doesn't build up. Great product. 🙂
Randi R.
Warminster, PA
This prOduct is amazing. I love the texture it leaves my hair. It’s nice and closely. Kinda pricey but worth it. I love the smell and the product ! I love this more than any other product. Definitely give it a try. You’ll love it more and more each time
Salma J.
winston-salem
The shine fills and my hair gets dry by the end of the day . I condition and and moisturize my hair and keep it up to date so it won’t feel brittle but the oil helps a bit but than my hair gets dry so I don’t know about continuing to use this product. S.J
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I heart nexxus! This hair treatment is amazing. I can’t believe what is does for my hair. With just a little drop I go from frizzy crazy hair to sleek and shiny hair. Just be careful not to use too much or you can easily make your hair a greasy mess...
Nicole K.
How much is this product