BY NEXXUS #21 in Hair Serums

Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This is another one of those amazing products that I'm about to tell you I love lol well here goes I love this product it smells great and when.you.use as forested your left with the most beautiful hair that you've ever seen on your head can promise you that. At least that was my experience everything you want your hair to be this did it for me. Shiny Soft silky managble tangle free so just glamorous feel n look to it I loved it
Kim S.
Centerton, AR
I love the smell and how shiney it makes my hair. I also love how it tames my frizz and stray. If you alternate wash days for your hair, this product does leave your hair greasy and weighed down. Which means if you use this on a daily basis, it may require an every day wash. To help with the oiliness, I use one pump into my hair versus directly onto my hair. Then I rub it in between my hands before lightly applying it to my hair.
Beylin N.
Nexxus is a fabulous brand and I love this shine serum ! I style my hair and spray it and it smells sooo good  the scent is amazing and I have straight hair and it makes my hair have a healthy beautiful shine ! It’s so affordable and makes your hair feel
So amazing!
Kaitlin B.
Middletown
I really like this stuff, I use it often. I love to use this when I curl my hair and it gets frizzy on the ends I just spray some on my hands and rub it in and it does the job. I wouldn't recommend putting it on your roots though it will look very greasy, but I do recommend the product!
Karina R.
Chicopee, MA
Give a good shine to my hair and doesn’t give me an oily look. It worked perfectly . This is the 4th time I bought this product and I love it. It has a good smell to it and met all my expectations. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others . The product is perfect!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Nexxus is a fabulous brand and I love this shine serum ! I style my hair and spray it and it smells soooooo good ❤️ the scent is amazing and I have straight hair and it makes my hair have a healthy beautiful shine ! It’s so affordable and makes your hair feel
So amazing!!!!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Randi R.
Warminster, PA
This prOduct is amazing. I love the texture it leaves my hair. It’s nice and closely. Kinda pricey but worth it. I love the smell and the product ! I love this more than any other product. Definitely give it a try. You’ll love it more and more each time
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I heart nexxus! This hair treatment is amazing. I can’t believe what is does for my hair. With just a little drop I go from frizzy crazy hair to sleek and shiny hair. Just be careful not to use too much or you can easily make your hair a greasy mess...
harris h.
downey
quick, easy, nice and shiny and not left feeling gross , use sparingly as a little gors a long way and too much will leave your hair greasy and it uses more product than necessary, so use a little and get a lot ......... of good looks

Nicole K.
How much is this product