BY NEXXUS

The nexxus flat iron has 1" titanium floating plates to give you a professional, salon look. the lcd digitial temperature setting has a touch screen for easier control. there are multiple heat settings with 455 degrees being the highest. the memory function with lock control provides a quick start and prevents from accidental shut-off. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Absolutely in love with this straightener!!! I have extremely curly hair and I only have to go through my hair one good time to get it straight!! Doesn't fry your ends like most straighteners and heats up quickly!!!
Brooke E.
Roy
This flat iron from Nexxus has worked wonders. I use this product almost everyday and I have not noticed any heat damage yet, I highly recommended this product to friends and family.
Jade L.
This hair straightener works miracles! It also keeps the damage to a minimum ! Definitely love this because you can lock the temperature so while i'm straightening my hair if i push buttons it doesn't change!! It's easy to move around and the cord at the end swivels!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
This flat iron is amazing. I use it when I'm running late and it straightens so fast and gets hot in a hurry. This product does the job and quick.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Amazing flat iron and really gets the job done in a short period of time
Especially since I have a thick head of curly hair.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great straightening iron. It works great and helps hair stay straight and beautiful throughout the day. I love it.
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
I love this product! It really straightens my hair without taking all day!! I highly recommend this product.
Emily I.
London
I can't fault yet the quality of this flat iron. I just used it just to taste it before is time I wash my hair. Not problem with the design, I actually like the fact that the turn on/off bottom is inside, and love the fact that has a locked and unlock bottom to control the tempeture. The plates slice very gently in your hair without pulling it. My hair is very curly, frezze and dry, not and easy one to manage and I felt my hair softer and flat with only one pass. The only thing I found is felt larger than I expected and a little bit heavier. But other than that is a great flat iron.
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.
Meiloudi a.
hammame boughrara tlemcen
i really like this flat iron it gives great result you can get stright hair in just few time . every girl needs one like this it is great