BY NEXXUS #56 in Mousse

Experience Nexxus luxury.  Scientifically Developed.  Salon Proven Get gorgeous volume that s protected from damaging heat styling tools.  Thermal Volume™ Volumizing Heat Protection Mousse creates healthy looking volume while guarding against damage.  Heat-activated ThermEnsure™ ingredients work with heat styling tools to give an 80% increase in volume while weightlessly protecting hair, so it always looks bouncy and full. Satisfaction guaranteed on all Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com. 1-800-444-NEXXUS Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Cheyanne D.
This mouse is such a great multi tasker. It not only offers great volume and hold to my fine hair, it also is a heat protect-ant! I love that this product is a one stop shop, I don't have to weigh my hair down with multiple products. I would highly recommend.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
Really LOVE this product! I need all the help with volume I can get. I have fine hair so when I use this is really helps with the volume! I feel like the volume lasts a long time too. The bottle last a while before its gone.
Shannon C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an average heat protectant mousse. Volumized my hairbanlittle, bit not enough to warrant the price tag. Yherwbare much more inexpensive products that do the same thing.
Teigan G.
Marietta, GA
Lightweight and perfect for everyday use. I really like this product, and it is easy to apply. Great value for the price and size of package
Paula B.
Clemson , SC
I love a product that covers two problems and this one is good to protect from flat iron damage and add body. Usually a good price too!
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
I love using a volumizing mouse to help my flat hair look better. This is my favorite. Nice smell and doesn't weigh my fine hair down
Stevone P.
Gastonia, NC
Excellent mousse by the time tested and trusted Nexxus! definitely not the priciest but well worth the money and holds my style well.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
If I'm going to be blow drying and straightening my hair, I like to use this heat protection mousse. It helps keep my hair healthy.
Yami C.
Hempstead, NY
The best mouse I've tried, leaves my curls light and bouncy, not crunchy - we're not in the 90's anymore..
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Love this i recommend this to all my friend and family as well help my hair to be smooth and nice