BY NEXXUS #52 in Mousse

Experience Nexxus luxury.  Scientifically Developed.  Salon Proven Get gorgeous volume that s protected from damaging heat styling tools.  Thermal Volume™ Volumizing Heat Protection Mousse creates healthy looking volume while guarding against damage.  Heat-activated ThermEnsure™ ingredients work with heat styling tools to give an 80% increase in volume while weightlessly protecting hair, so it always looks bouncy and full. Satisfaction guaranteed on all Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com. 1-800-444-NEXXUS Never Tested on Animals ; see more...

Markkeetta S.
Markkeetta S.
It's great in the morning when your running late and your in a hurry or your just to lazy to do your hair or its just a layer back day and still want your hair to look nice is this one on those products to use because you can use it as heat protection and it works because your hair feels the same maybe better the heat doesn't even damage your hair because of this stuff
Geth C.
Geth C.
Fort Worth, TX
I really enjoy this because it gives a fine texture to your hair, even if you only use it for a protector. The more I used it, he more my hair became familiar with it and the more I liked it. It's different than the other heat protectants because it gives a shine to your hair.
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mouse is such a great multi tasker. It not only offers great volume and hold to my fine hair, it also is a heat protect-ant! I love that this product is a one stop shop, I don't have to weigh my hair down with multiple products. I would highly recommend.
Keyona W.
Keyona W.
Utica, MO
Really LOVE this product! I need all the help with volume I can get. I have fine hair so when I use this is really helps with the volume! I feel like the volume lasts a long time too. The bottle last a while before its gone.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I use moose in my hair this is the only moves that I use. It works well with a curling iron or a straightening iron, and you can use a blow dryer on it in your hair does not become damaged.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Lumberton, MS
This heat protectant spray is amazing. I would defiantly recommend this to a friend because for one it does its job and for two because it smells so good! Try it it's well worth the money!
Eileen K.
Eileen K.
Rochester, MI
I really like this product. It works well and smells great. I would highly recommend this product. Good for every different type of hair type, and really adds volume. Pricey, but worth it.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
BROOKLYN, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an average heat protectant mousse. Volumized my hairbanlittle, bit not enough to warrant the price tag. Yherwbare much more inexpensive products that do the same thing.
Thanya S.
Thanya S.
San Diego, CA
This product works great when i have curled my hair, instead of adding hairspray I add some mousse. It keeps my hair silky but holds it in place. It is long-lasting.
Caitlynn C.
Caitlynn C.
Fergus Falls, MN
Loved it! This product provides protection for your hair, but doesn't make your hair feel cruncky or sticky like some products do. Also reasonably priced.