BY NEXXUS #36 in Hair Mousse

Experience Nexxus luxury.  Scientifically Developed.  Salon Proven Get gorgeous volume that s protected from damaging heat styling tools.  Thermal Volume™ Volumizing Heat Protection Mousse creates healthy looking volume while guarding against damage.  Heat-activated ThermEnsure™ ingredients work with heat styling tools to give an 80% increase in volume while weightlessly protecting hair, so it always looks bouncy and full. Satisfaction guaranteed on all Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com. 1-800-444-NEXXUS Never Tested on Animals ;

Buy on www.ama...
Hadassa P.
northboro
Great to use before hair drying your hair. It’s not sticky, but it does remove some of the shine. It’s a little pricey, it’s a effective product, I would recommend because it’s protects your hair from the heat.
Breanna H.
Not my favorite. This product kind of gave my hair a stiff texture feeling. I probably won’t buy again, I got it at a Walgreens and it was kind of expensive compared to alternatives. It did protect against the heat applied but still not a fan.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really like this product. I put it in while my hair is still wet, and before I blow dry. It does a great job making my curls come out nice and defined and not a frizzy mess. It’s pretty easy to find. However, a little higher on the price point that some of the other brands I ha e tried.
Arlene H.
Lancaster, Ca
I always try and use heat protectant I’m not brand loyal at all I like to try new brands when it comes to heat protection idk I guess it’s hard to tell if they do the job but I guess they do since my hair hasn’t fallen off yet
Katy Z.
I use this product every day before I straighten my hair! It leaves my hair looking smooth and slick, without all the breakage from styling my hair daily. Love this product and I will definitely buy again. Thanks Influenster for giving me the Nexxus VoxBox!
Cindy N.
Jersey City, NJ
Best heat protection mousse ever! Not only did it prevent my hair from getting split ends as I use #CHI straightener but it also gives a nice shine on my hair. I would totally recommend this product. It is also quite expensive to buy in local drug stores
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very thick wavy hair so I like to put this in and then diffuse it I get a nice natural curl with good volume and it holds everything in place and keeps the wispy's away. I've tried several types of mousse and this is my favorite.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
It's hard to find this products in the drug stores anymore but you can get it online. I love it because it gets ride of static electricity in your hair helps with split ends and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or gooyie. I definitely recommend this product
Cheryl A.
I am a big fan of Nexxus product. I have not found one yet I don't care for. I love the way my hair is controlled and easy to manage with there product. Thank you Nexxus for such great product
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
This is a great product. When I want a little bit more volume to my hair it works great. It doesn’t make it feel like rock hard in my hair. It give it some value wouldn’t feeling like I stuck gel in my hair.