BY NEXXUS #73 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Keep frizz out and keep smooth in with Nexxus brushes. Ensure even heat distribution and hold heat longer. Your hair dries faster, protecting hair against heat damage. Titanium ceramic brushes allow hair to glide over the brush, eliminating snags. Reduce static electricity with tourmaline, a gemstone crushed into a fine powder and infused into the heads and bristles of these Nexxus brushes to increase the ionic effect. Ion powder injected into brush bristles tightens the cuticle layer and seals in natural oils, reducing static electricity, leaving hair shiny and silky. Enjoy ionic conditioning that breaks water molecules into micro-fine particles, allowing moisture to penetrate deep into the hair shaft leaving each hair plump. Ionic technology infuses moisture into the cortex of each hair strand, creating exceptionally smooth, silky and conditioned, frizz-free hair. Create soft waves or volumize with the Nexxus large thermal round brush. Holes in the barrel let airflow from your dryer reach hair for faster drying and styling. Soft grip handle gives you control wet or dry. For easy styling convenience the handle is designed with a built-in pick. Use it for precise sectioning and creating the perfect part. Nexxus salon hair care brushes are your custom solution to salon styling every day.

Buy on Amazon
Jill J.
Lancaster, OH
I love this brush! I use it when I am blow drying my wavy hair. It gives me a very smooth and shiny finish. It glides nicely through wet and dry hair with no tangles. I would highly recommend to anyone who uses their dryer to help straighten unruly waves!
Katelynn M.
BLOW OUT. Who does not love something to help the morning routine easier? This is such a great brush for that salon quality blow out look. . The best Thermal brush I have used. A product I cannot and will not part with. This has stood with me for many years now! I would recommend to anyone.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This brush was ok. I felt like It didn't grab onto my hair as well as I would want it to while blow drying my hair. This prolonged my styling time by quite a bit. I wouldn't recommend this brush for anyone who constantly blow dries their hair.
Dalia C.
I like this brush a lot! I used all the time for doing my hair style. It's a little expensive, but it's work. It's really easy too use. Definitely that meet my expectations. I wanna buy again! I like it!
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Not a fan of this brush. It tangles my hair so horribly. It's hard to get my hair into the right place before I can blow dry it . I don't like it, I avoid using it now. I do not recommend it to others.
Monica K.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Perfect for blow drying hair. Easy to use-easy to roll when working hair. Bought it at my salon. A little expensive but worth it. I use it every two to three days after washing my hair.
Stacia S.
Love this thermal brush. I use it every blow dry and i feel it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. Only con is its pretty pokey so dont brush too hard on your scalp.
Alyece S.
Kiln, MS
My mother-in-law is a hairdresser, and she purchases brush for me! As a professional, it is her go to brush and I have fallen in love with it. I use it daily to style my hair and absolutely would purchase another.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
Although it is a little pricey, I use it every time to achieve the perfect blowout. It smooths hair evenly and helps achieve natural looking volume and bounce.
Natalya R.
Orlando, FL
Love this brush for when I'm blow drying my hair. The grip makes it easy to twist and turn when needed and I love the way I can make my ends turn in.