Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisturizing Shampoo - OLD VERSION 13.5 oz. (Pack of 4) uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisturizing Shampoo - OLD VERSION 13.5 oz. (Pack of 4) see more...

Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Softens hair, smells amazing, reduces hair loss, makes hair look healthier and amazingly long lasting!!! I have combo hair. It repairs but also gets rid of any oil build up I developed. Yes, I’d get it again but I wish they had larger bottles of this stuff! It costs a lot for a bottle that doesn’t las long.
Monique N.
Gorham, ME
As with all salon using, they're only guaranteed if sold in a salon!! Always remember that! No one knows where Rite Aid gets their Professional hair products from! Might be backdoor business.. sketchy. Nexxus Therapee Shampoo &Humectress Conditioner, work awesome. A unique, distinctive fragrance, not as flowery as other brands, but not chemically smelling either. Just different. Leaves my hair soft, smooth & repairs it over time. Another great, trusted brand, that has been around for years& years! I'd recommend this product! Nexxus Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Pack
Melissa O.
Westfield, MA
Nexuss is really awesome. I remember when i tried it the first time. It felt great and smelt amazing. When i left my hair to air dry and i slept on it and when i woke up my hair had so much volume. I love this shampoo I recommend it. My hair looked and felt great
Liz F.
Virginia Beach, VA
This stuff is the bees knees! Leaves my hair clean and moistorized. It has an amazing scent and doesn’t have a bunch of chemicals in it. I’m not too happy with how thick the shampoo it is, but I do use it everyday. I’m very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Speak F.
This is too heavy for my hair. It just makes it flat and greasy. I do love the smell but that's about it. I believe Nexus makes great products that are good for your hair but I'll have to keep searching to find my Holy Grail
Ali O.
This product is my number one go to! Although pricey this product lasts a long time and has a great scent. You do not need much product to lather into your hair and it leaves my hair perfect! Would definitely purchase again
Hannah O.
Conway, AR
This is such a great shampoo! It’s great for damaged hair! I definitely noticed a big difference in the quality of my hair when I was using this! Good for dry scalp! Would definitely buy again! On the pricier side though.
LeAndra L.
Lubbock, TX
Shampoo is worth every penny! Pricier than your normal store brand. My hair is always silky smooth and breakage is minimal! I easily get oily hair but this lasts at least 2 days of no washing. Love this stuff!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This shampoo has always been a favorite. My scalp was thankful.there is a sweet banana taffy smell to the shampoo and conditioner. My hair was very shiny and bouncy , less frizzy after one use.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I have picky hair so I have to switch up my shampoo and conditioners every few months. My favorite is Cibu but when I went to get it they were out of my favorite one. Instead I got this and I love it. It makes my hair very soft and gives it shine even without conditioner. My hair is curly so I have to keep my curls moisturized to prevent frizz and this shampoo and the conditioner that goes with it are great at doing this. The smell is great and lingers in my hair for a few days which I love!