Nexxus

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Have been using this shampoo for 17 years and have loved it even when they changed the formula to the ones that say caviar on the front. These always leave my hair clean and silky smooth with no frizz. I have fine hair so I use only a small amount because I will say if you use too much it can give you a flattening effect. I actually rent to buy the huge bottles of this with the pumps because those are the most bang for your bunch they will last almost a year if you wash your hair every other day.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I came across this brand in a local store and had never tried it before. A quick google revealed it was quite a top end brand and I thought it as worth giving a try. I wasn’t too keen on the fragrance of this product but I did feel that it was good for my hair. I have normal to dry hair and found this really suited my hair. I felt my hair was instantly moisturised and I had a sleek finish after blow drying and straightening. I also like that it was silicone free.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love that it is made in the USA from globally sourced ingredients. It has elastin proteins and green caviar. It brings your hair back to life and is made special to each hair type.