BY NEXXUS

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I recently received a sample of this shampoo in the mail and really enjoyed the scent. It reminded me of bananas. It kept my curly hair moisturized and cleansed. My straightened, soft look has lasted a few days. Looked great curly before styling as well. Wasn't harsh on natural or previously relaxed curly hair. I'd have liked it to have left a little bit more of a "squeaky" feeling, but then again maybe that's why my hair feels so soft. I'll be purchasing this shampoo.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Love this product. Worth the money and quality product. Doesn't weigh my hair down and feels absolutely wonderful. The smell is floral and bright and gives such a healthy shine to my stressed out strands. Head and scalp feel thoroughly clean and it feels like I visit the salon every time I use it
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Bought this from my salon and thought it was going to be exceptional. It was okay. I have thick unruly hair and didn't feel like it tamed my hair at all. I noticed a difference in shine after a couple uses not my favorite shampoo.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Heaven in a bottle for your hair! When partnered with the conditioner, this set is beyond epic! This is my indulgence for my hair! My hair is given life again when I use it! The scent is just lovely and lasts a long time. After using, my hair has volume, movement, shine, and frizz is tamed. It’s almost like the damage is gone! I love Nexxus Caviar! I say buy it and fall in love with your hair again!
Elizabeth H.
Dupont , WA
I've tried many shampoos and conditioners. None have done what this one can. My hair is light yet moisturized. My hair is healthy and shiny without being weighed down. The only product for my hair.
The she sqad S.
I actually would give it higher marks but this size shampoo doesnt last very long, after 2 weeks you have to go spend some more money. It works like most shampoos do. Nothing to write home about.
Nikki R.
This stuff smells sooo good! It has also made my hair more manageable with just a few used, this is seriously the tamest my hair has been without having to add additional products! Nexxus Therappe Rebalancing Shampoo
Jessica B.
This is such a luxurious shampoo! I absolutely love the scent. The shampoo lathers perfectly, even when you only use a small amount of the product. It rinses out completely and leaves my hair feeling fuller and silky smooth. It still works well even without the conditioner. I'd definitely treat myself and purchase this in the future.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
First thing I noticed is that the Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo is that it felt thicker than a lot of the shampoos I've tried. My nose was immediately hit with a coconut scent. It was a lot more subtle than a lot of shampoos that add a coconut scent. Not overpowering at all. My hair just instantly felt smooth.