BY NEXXUS

Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo restores and maintains vital moisture needed for dry, brittle hair to be naturally soft, pliable and radiantly healthy. Formulated with encapsulated lipids, avocado oil and polysaccharides to bind moisture and provide time released hydration. see more...

Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
I love Nexxus shampoo! Before I had very dull hair, also it didn't look healthy. Now my hair glows naturally, it looks very healthy. I use it with its conditioner, very happy with it. I suggest it.
Kelli C.
Aledo
Really like this product for my hair... I would recommend it to anyone. I don't feel like my hair is heavy with residue after washing like some shampoos.
Diane V.
I love this shampoo. I don't dislike anything about this product. Leaves my hair feeling clean, not heavy or greasy. Would definitely recommend.
Mariam B.
Smells amazing but I wish it would lather better. Just used it for the 1st time and maybe it'll produce the results it's supposed to.
Natasha M.
Review for: Nexxus Therappe Shampoo - 44 oz. pump more...
I’ve only used nexus when I visit my sister, but oh my goodness it is amazing. My hair feels so great after using it with this.
member-d7ea3
Love that it comes with the easy pump, and smells great! Leaves your hair silky smooth and tamed! Highly recommended
sylvia B.
Review for: Nexxus Therappe Shampoo - 44 oz. pump more...
I don’t really notice if shampoo does anything. It lathers well. Smells good. The bottle lasts me cuz I don’t need much
Michelle F.
Lake Orion Mi
Love this product. I started noticing healthier hair after beginning to use this product. HIGHLT RECOMMEND IT!