Add a Photo

By NEXXUS
Therappe Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo restores and maintains vital moisture needed for dry, brittle hair to be naturally soft, pliable and radiantly healthy. Formulated with encapsulated lipids, avocado oil and polysaccharides to bind moisture and provide time released hydration.
Photos (3)
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL

This is the current shampoo that I use to wash my hair! I also have the matching conditioner and I love them both. They really do the job with leaving my hair feeling clean, hydrated, and silky smooth.
Ayten Öykü A.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH

I love Nexxus shampoo! Before I had very dull hair, also it didn't look healthy. Now my hair glows naturally, it looks very healthy. I use it with its conditioner, very happy with it. I suggest it.
Rhoda S.
Rhoda S.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this shampoo! It hydrates my hair and feeling soft and healthy. People ask me what I use often and the fact my hair grows super fast. Not sure if it's the shampoo that helps the growth but has been my shampoo for several years. I switch from this shampoo to Pantene Pro-V ultimate 10.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Lebanon ohio

A little goes a long way. This hydrates my hair well. It smells fresh. It expands in your hair. It's made for woman for sure. I have long hair and it's totally worth the price.