BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus THERAPPE Moisture Rebalancing Shampoo cleanses, while nourishing deep within. Follow with Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner to restore the protective barrier, revealing hair with real flexibility. see more...

• Can i use this shampoo for color hair?1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily hair?2 Answers
  • I've used nexxus spit end treatment before and loved it so what i...2 Answers
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I was fortunate to try a free sample of Nexxus, and I needed something to give my hair the moisture it needed due to being dry and frizzy. I can't rave enough on this product. Not only did it help moisturize my hair, it helped make my hair soft and manageable. It helped tame the frizz and I enjoyed the fact the shampoo is silicone free and made my hair look amazing after the first wash. I will be buying this product and referring to all my friends and family.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I recently received a sample of this shampoo in the mail and really enjoyed the scent. It reminded me of bananas. It kept my curly hair moisturized and cleansed. My straightened, soft look has lasted a few days. Looked great curly before styling as well. Wasn't harsh on natural or previously relaxed curly hair. I'd have liked it to have left a little bit more of a "squeaky" feeling, but then again maybe that's why my hair feels so soft. I'll be purchasing this shampoo.
Somya T.
Pittsburgh
These shampoos are pretty great love this brand! It lathers very well unlike most shampoos/conditioners. It targets many concerns and it accomplished them all.  It has a great scent and it is very long lasting. I am satisfied with this purchase.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love this shampoo! I always used to buy regular brands like Pantene and once I switched to nexxus I saw a huge change in my hair. It’s so much smoother and healthier. And it doesn’t get gross as fast which is awesome. I would recommend this
Lana K.
Mayking , KY
Great product. It’s a little expensive for shampoo but well worth the price and last longer so you definitely won’t regret spending the money on this. And your hair feels and smells great after using it.
Jen C.
Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo has a rich, deeply relaxing fragrance, like an aromatherapy session. Though the formula is thick, it wasn't over-sudsy, or difficult to rinse. The shampoo is the first among many that did not badly fade my demi-permanent, blue color. When rinsed, my hair felt so soft that I could've skipped conditioning---but I didn't! #gotitfree
Adriana A.
North Hollywood, CA
I love this shampoo it’s really good and amazing. My hair looks healthy and pretty. I love it! If you want a good shampoo or conditioner this brand is one of the best... you should buy it!
Rose R.
Vienna, VA
This is my all-time favorite shampoo! I started using this about a year ago and I haven't looked back. I have an oily scalp, and I've found that this helps pretty well. It smells pretty good, but it's not overpowering and others won't be able to smell it at a distance, which I personally like.
Darby M.
I really, really like this shampoo! I have hair that is wavy and very frizzy. This shampoo helps drastically to hydrate my hair and manage the frizz. I've noticed when I use this, my waves look so good after air drying, which rarely happens for me. It also smells nice which is a huge plus.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
This shampoo is the real deal. My hair is always frizzy and damaged from hair color but after using Nexxus Therappe Moisturizing Shampoo my hair was super soft and smelled really good. I do not even need to use a conditioner, it was tangled free! Amazing! The pump is also easy to use.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've used nexxus spit end treatment before and loved it so what is this kind for? What type of hair type?
Lindy B.
Is this good for oily hair?
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Can i use this shampoo for color hair?
Heidi B.
I need the moisture but am always worried about the shampoo weighing down my hair, is this a heavy shampoo?