BY NEXXUS

Enriched with a Caviar Complex and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, Nexxus THERAPPE Moisture Rebalancing Shampoo cleanses, while nourishing deep within. Follow with Nexxus HUMECTRESS Moisture Restoring Conditioner to restore the protective barrier, revealing hair with real flexibility. see more...

Emily H.
Athens, GA
I have naturally very oily hair and most shampoos have a hard time keeping the oil away for more than a few hours. I found that this product allowed me to stay oil free throughout the day, but I would b super oily the next morning. I don’t think that this is necessarily the shampoos fault though, I might just have finicky hair... I love that it lathers nicely and it also leaves my hair very soft. I would consider buying again!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I recently received a sample of this shampoo in the mail and really enjoyed the scent. It reminded me of bananas. It kept my curly hair moisturized and cleansed. My straightened, soft look has lasted a few days. Looked great curly before styling as well. Wasn't harsh on natural or previously relaxed curly hair. I'd have liked it to have left a little bit more of a "squeaky" feeling, but then again maybe that's why my hair feels so soft. I'll be purchasing this shampoo.
ashlee w.
I don't understand the hype around this particular brand. The smell isn't anything to write home about, and just leaves my hair feeling bland. It's not the worst shampoo I've tried, but there's nothing spectacular about it. It's also fairly expensive for such a lack luster hair product.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I was fortunate to try a free sample of Nexxus, and I needed something to give my hair the moisture it needed due to being dry and frizzy. I can't rave enough on this product. Not only did it help moisturize my hair, it helped make my hair soft and manageable. It helped tame the frizz and I enjoyed the fact the shampoo is silicone free and made my hair look amazing after the first wash. I will be buying this product and referring to all my friends and family.
Somya T.
Pittsburgh, PA
These shampoos are pretty great love this brand! It lathers very well unlike most shampoos/conditioners. It targets many concerns and it accomplished them all.  It has a great scent and it is very long lasting. I am satisfied with this purchase.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
I love this shampoo! I always used to buy regular brands like Pantene and once I switched to nexxus I saw a huge change in my hair. It’s so much smoother and healthier. And it doesn’t get gross as fast which is awesome. I would recommend this
Shiraune S.
Racine, WI
Oh my gosh yes! This is my absolute favorite shampoo of all time. Yes it has sulfates, but it NEVER, ever leaves my hair feeling stripped or dry. Surprised me! My coils feel smooth clean and delicious! I purchase this by the liter everytime.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
Love this product. Leaves my hair looking shiny and smooth I got this product from ulta but you can get this any drug store to. It’s fair In price and I would high recommend this product to anyone that need a shampoo that will leave your hair feeling brand new
Jen C.
Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo has a rich, deeply relaxing fragrance, like an aromatherapy session. Though the formula is thick, it wasn't over-sudsy, or difficult to rinse. The shampoo is the first among many that did not badly fade my demi-permanent, blue color. When rinsed, my hair felt so soft that I could've skipped conditioning---but I didn't! #gotitfree
Darby M.
I really, really like this shampoo! I have hair that is wavy and very frizzy. This shampoo helps drastically to hydrate my hair and manage the frizz. I've noticed when I use this, my waves look so good after air drying, which rarely happens for me. It also smells nice which is a huge plus.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've used nexxus spit end treatment before and loved it so what is this kind for? What type of hair type?
Lindy B.
Is this good for oily hair?
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Can i use this shampoo for color hair?
Heidi B.
I need the moisture but am always worried about the shampoo weighing down my hair, is this a heavy shampoo?
Heather W.
I just got a trial size of this shampoo and conditioner, hoping it will help my severely damaged hair. Concerned that it will weigh my hair down though, and cause greasy scalp, as my scalp does have a tendency to be oily the day after I shampoo. Does this shampoo and conditioner work well for moisturizing super dry hair without leaving heavy build up or causing the dreaded "oily scalp" look?