BY NEXXUS

• How well does this work on curly or wavy hair?1 Answers
Katie C.
Glade Spring
I turned to this after I purchased a Joico shampoo and conditioner that made my hair greasy and dirty. This shampoo saved me. I just need a little conditioner on the ends. My hair gets oily fast and this cleans well. My hair is currently color treated so it's dry at the ends so i recommend the conditioner if you have trouble with dryness. This will last a while if you don't wash every day.  Recommend.
Reetu J.
This product is great. I use it every other day with no complaints. It works well on my frizzy dry hair and keeps it hydrated. It lathers well and rinses well with no residue. I love it and it is cheap. Highly recommend
Jessica M.
Corona, NY
I buy this shampoo because i love how my hair is soft i barely need to comb it just leave it there with volumeness and amazing i honestly think it works godd for any hair types but overall its the best
Isabel G.
San Diego
I do like a lot this shampoo !  You just need a little bit of shampoo and your hair get some very clean without being heavy . And the price is very fair also
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
I have used the Nexxus Therappe Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo for years. I would recommend this to anyone. First, the shampoo has no scent so you don't have to worry about it being overbearing. Also, it has never caused any damage to my hair. The bottle is huge so you will definitely have a ton to use over the year. Lastly, it has always helped me clean my scalp after having braids for a while.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love Nexxus Thrappe Luxurious Moisturizing shampoos 44oz pump, It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
julia s.
Fresno, CA
Okay lets start by asking a question. Is you have damaged, unhealthy, and just ugly looking? well this right here is your solution i been using this product for about 9month now and let me tell you that my not only feel healthy and undamaged its looks wonderful, yes its expensive but little goes a long way! i will definitely and i mean definitely recommend this to any one who has any command problem. oh and don't forget the conditioner of the same brand its leaves your hair so soft!
ec408e c.
I know Nexxus is really popular, but to be honest it just feels like a regular shampoo. Granted my hair isn't in too bad of a condition, and just about any shampoo works for me. I'm more picky about conditioner. But I would hesitate spending a ton on shampoo and conditioner when there's so many affordable lines out there, including Suave's version of Nexxus.
Kristen W.
Jensen Beach, FL
I absolutely love Nexxus products and that includes this shampoo. It was perfect for my hair and I will be purchasing this over other products in the future for sure. It didn't leave any residue and I used it almost daily, very satisfied.
Aly O.
Love this product for my hair! You only need to use a little bit (and that's with my thick long hair!). The smell is nice and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. I also love buying it in the larger pump bottle like this for convenience!
Machelle H.
How well does this work on curly or wavy hair?