Hair CareHair ProductsShampooNexxus
NEXXUS THERAPPE LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO

NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO

Nexxus Salon Hair Care Ultimate Moisture works to replenish vital moisture and revitalize dry, damaged hair. The line of four super hydrating products includes a shampoo, conditioner, and two treatments that are formulated to add manageability and softness to curly, coarse, or unruly hair.

Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo, 13.5 Ounce Bottle

Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo

This super rich, high lathering shampoo helps replenish vital moisture for dry brittle strands to transform into naturally soft and healthy-looking hair.

Directions

Apply shampoo to damp hair. Massage into hair and scalp. Leave in 3 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Follow with appropriate Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner.

Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo At A Glance:
  • Moisturizes even the most coarse, dry hair
  • Adds shine, body, and strength
  • Contains Nexxusphere with UV complex
  • Includes Avocado Oil, Chamomile, Rosemary, Nettle, and Soapbark

What's In The Box
  • Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo, 13.5 ounce bottle (pack of 4)

Is this good for thick hair? In search of a good hydrating shampoo for thick hair?
Is it worth the price?
I was wondering how well this shampoo works for someone with an oily scalp but dry endsNEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO?
Start your review of NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO!
Paige D.
Phoenixville, PA
NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: Costco
I had tried Nexus products years ago and recently bought this shampoo at Costco. This cold winter weather has done a number on my hair! It has been so dry (especially the ends). I bought this shampoo to help add the moisture back into my hair. I noticed a difference even after one use and have continued doing so every time I use it. It also contains elastin protein, which helps to add vitamins to your hair and makes it soft and shiny after every use! If you are looking to add some moisture back into your dry hair then I would definitely recommend this product!
Helena G.
Glendora, CA
NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO uploaded by Helena G.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling super moisturized and clean, it also tames my frizzy postpartum hairs that pop up. It smells so good too! I recommend this product to anyone who wants silky, shiny and good smelling hair. (Picture is of my first day using it)
Cheri M.
Oregon City , OR
NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO uploaded by Cheri M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm loving this shampoo. I know I should use the one for color treated hair but I just love this one it smells like bananas, it's so yummy and you get a good lather. My hair feels so good after using it. And again I can't rave enough over the banana aromatherapy you get everytime you shower. Love it!
Denise W.
Marietta, GA
NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO uploaded by Denise W.
I can't think of a Nexxus product I've used over the years that I have NOT liked.  Whether my hair was color treated or as it is now, natural and gray, I've always found a product I loved.  I can't use a purple shampoo for my gray hair because it grabs color so quickly so I'm happy this shampoo is white and gives me all the moisture my dry hair needs.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,760 reviews
NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO uploaded by Lisa F.
I usually only use shampoo and conditioners that are made to give added body and volume to my hair. I have long thin hair that falls flat easily. I showered at a friends and decided to try this out even though I had my own hair products with me, and surprisingly I really liked it. It has Rosemary, Chamomile, and Nettle. It smells really good and works up a nice lather. Some shampoos can make my hair feel dry almost like straw after using it, but this one made my hair feel moisturized and healthy. For conditioner I used Pantene Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner, to make sure I added some body to my hair. Overall my hair had more volume, looked shiny and left my hair super soft. I would definitely recommend this product especially to anyone with dry or damaged hair.
Morgan B.
California
NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO uploaded by Morgan B.
I got this as a sample when I had a Birchbox subscription. I loved how this shampoo didn’t strip my hair of its natural oils while still leaving my scalp feeling clean. Also the smell is fantastic! This smells like coconut, if you’re into that! NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO
Maggie J.
NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO uploaded by Maggie J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very moisturizing shampoo with pleasant tropical scent. I do follow with the Nexxus conditioner. My hair is dry, especially on the ends and fine texture. I do highlight twice a year. I find my hair soft, manageable but does not weight my hair down. In fact I find in is slightly thicker feeling but not overly full or "boofy". Just overall healthy looking and feeling. My husband enjoys running his fingers through my hair especially when freshly washed. That makes me feel even more confident. In fact my husband enjoys the scent so much that he frequently uses MY bottle of this shampoo! This is salon quality at drug store price. I find this to be a good value for a professional product but can be purchased at Walgreens , Walmart ETC. I especially love that the scent is soft but long lasting. It always reminds me of my tropical vacation in Cancun. I do not travel without my travel size bottles. I recommend this to anyone with any hair type. This is my personal review of this product that I've purchased without compensation and without being asked to review. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Casey W.
I love how this makes my hair feel and [email protected] very silky and shiny. Also make it smooth down with no frizz!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO uploaded by Christina K.
I am really excited to use this product and what a surprise that it is a full size sample and I have the conditioner as well.
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
This is not my favorite shampoo, I got it because it reads luxurious moisture and I have very dry hair but it didn’t help moisturize my hair at all. This brand is also expensive for the size of the bottle you get. I just haven’t had luck with this brand in general.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sadie Len S.
Scottsville
il y a 2 ans
Linda R. il y a 2 ans
It would work great for the dry ends but might make the scalp area a bit more oily than you’d like. It might be worth a try to see because it really is a great luxurious shampoo.