Nexxus Sublime Volume Luscious Volumizing Conditioner, 13.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

BY NEXXUS

Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I usually have issues with h conditioner because my hair gets oily quickly. This conditioner did not make my hair heavy or greasy but left it glossy and thicker than before! I also color treat my hair and this conditioner did not bother my color.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Love this but usually just buy Humectress. This product is awesome though used in conjunction with the volumizing shampoo. I need added volume so this is a great way to get it. I am always happy with the conditioner when I have it.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I use to really like this stuff. It doesn’t do as good of a job anywhere so not sure if they’ve change their formula. With that being said they need to drop the price a couple of dollars before I buy again
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Like the product but do not love it. My hair felt super greasy after using it. Pretty expensive too, I got it as a gift but will not be buying again. Better alternatives at a much cheaper price!!!!!!!!
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
I LOVE this conditioner. It’s to expensive so I haven’t purchased in years but it smells so good and it works amazingly. It is a little to pricy in my opinion, but that’s just my opinion.
Brianne M.
This works wonders on my hair! If you have a little extra money to pamper yourself with (because it is pretty pricey compared to others) then it’s totally worth every penny.
Chelsea H.
Marmet
I only use 1-2 times but didn't see anything different after using. Not a shampoo/conditioner I would continuously purchase. And there is almost no smell which I dislike.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
I love nexxus products , I use to use them when my hair was permed, I tried them as natural . Yes , they work but I also like to try new things. It’s pretty expensive. I know don’t fix it ain’t broken . But when your pockets talk you get the jist.
Laurie A.
My husband and I both love this product. We started buying it after trying it at my in laws home . It smells great and I love that you can get a huge bottle of it at sams club. We’ve used it for years and still love it
Candace S.
I highly recommend investing in a nice conditioner such as nexxus. You can immediately tell a difference after using. My hair has never been so soft/healthy. I’ve actually found this conditioner half price at Burlington a few times!