BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Luscious Volume Products give you naturally lush, thicker, fuller-looking hair. Sublime Volume Conditioner, with a customized blend of Pro-Vitamin B5, Ginseng, and Flax Seed Oil, leaves hair shiny and moisturized for irresistible fullness and bounce.

Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Love this but usually just buy Humectress. This product is awesome though used in conjunction with the volumizing shampoo. I need added volume so this is a great way to get it. I am always happy with the conditioner when I have it.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Like the product but do not love it. My hair felt super greasy after using it. Pretty expensive too, I got it as a gift but will not be buying again. Better alternatives at a much cheaper price!!!!!!!!
Tracy H.
I love using this conditioner to boost my volume. It works very well for my daughter’s fine, flat hair. It gives hair a bounce and fullness unlike many others. I was very satisfied with this product.
Margaret L.
Purchased at: CVS
This product was very nice. I think it’s a little expensive and the product doesn’t make any major difference in my hair. There wasn’t any volume really. I probably won’t be repurchasing this product.
Chelsea H.
Marmet, WV
I only use 1-2 times but didn't see anything different after using. Not a shampoo/conditioner I would continuously purchase. And there is almost no smell which I dislike.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I usually have issues with h conditioner because my hair gets oily quickly. This conditioner did not make my hair heavy or greasy but left it glossy and thicker than before! I also color treat my hair and this conditioner did not bother my color.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I use to really like this stuff. It doesn’t do as good of a job anywhere so not sure if they’ve change their formula. With that being said they need to drop the price a couple of dollars before I buy again
Audrey H.
Manassas, VA
Best conditoner I've ever used and the only one I use now. Very light weight. Doesn't weigh your hair down. Makes it volumized and silky smooth. Expensive but high quality. I get it from Target.
danie j.
dirty south
One of my favorite conditioners. I try to switch them up often but I really love this one. Does everything it says on the bottle. It's a little pricey but it a great conditioner. Leaves my hair very amazing, soft and most of all voluminous!!!
Candace S.
I highly recommend investing in a nice conditioner such as nexxus. You can immediately tell a difference after using. My hair has never been so soft/healthy. I’ve actually found this conditioner half price at Burlington a few times!