BY NEXXUS

Nexxus expanded the revolutionary promend line with the introduction of new nexxus salon hair care promend styling products, providing the freedom to style while taking care of split end damage. The collection, which includes four products, targets and repairs split ends during the styling process by binding damaged ends back together with continued use. target and repair damaged ends the full range is formulated with nexxus promend technology, which contains a unique complex of positively and negatively charged polymers that first stick to negatively charged hair and then to each other to help bind ends back together. The results... see more...

Buy on Target
Jadynne O.
Murphy, TX
This shampoo is amazing! It keeps your hair healthy, soft, and strong. I didn’t have split ends before, but my ends used to feel a little rough at times and this helps keep them smooth!
Chelsey H.
Tomball, TX
Smells amazing! Get a big bottle with pump for around $16. The conditioner is a little more pricey! I have oily hair and I could get by with 2 day hair! Did I mention it smells amazing??? I love this shampoo line, helps my hair become manageable when it is usually un ruly!
Linny J.
I didn't believe that any product could yet repair split-ends and most are lying when they say they can. But I received this product at a point when my hair was totally split, drying out, and getting tangly. Using the shampoo, conditioner, and the leave-in treatment, my hair was transformed in the first day! I saw an even greater difference in the second day! It seems that I have about a 50% reduction of split-ends. My hair is back to being very shiny and smooth at the ends. I was in desperate need of a haircut but now it looks so much better that I'm going to attempt to grow it longer and leave it un-trimmed. This stuff saved me from having to cut my hair, but my hair now looks like I had it trimmed! These are definitely lifesaver products! The smell is wonderful and the consistency is perfect. I would absolutely recommend all three products to anyone and I think that if a person uses them before their hair is pronounced dead-on-arrival, they can get even better results. Thanks so much Nexxus!!!!!!
Vanessa T.
Wilmington
When i first bought this I was a bit unsure but within the first use I could see a huge difference.  My hair is wavy and dry so split end are almost always and this shampoo really did what it says.
Danielle C.
Andover
Always great shampoo and conditioner but it's SO EXPENSIVE!!!  There are so many items to choose from now it's hard to spend that much on anything so I normally don't buy it anymore.
Genesis M.
The whole line from this brand has strengthened my hair . Unfortunately, my local stores have not restocked and I’m desperate in finding the whole line. For the mean time this product really works.
Tiffany H.
Pembroke, KY
This product is so-so. It smells good and keeps the split end under control. My problem is my hair gets use to products it's hard to say if it's working or not. Well I still have split end. No more, no less. I do however like the smell so I think that I will keep it my shower till its gone and replace with something later.
Andrea B.
Hilliard, Oh
I'm a huge Nexxus humectress fan so I had high hopes for this shampoo. Unfortunately it did not live up to them. My hair never felt clean using this shampoo. It felt like it had a film on it even after it had dried. I give it 3 stars because it did appear to minimize split ends but for me the cost of having straw like hair wasn't worth it.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
If your hair is dry or damaged, I totally recommend this. It works best when paired with its conditioner. When I can't afford a good haircut and have to wait longer, this keeps my hair from going haywire until I can get to the salon.
Ashlee F.
Whitman, MA
I used this whole bottle and by the time it was gone my hair felt so heavy. I had to use a clarifying shampoo by suave to get the excess product out of my hair. I switched to nexxus humectruss and love that way better.