BY NEXXUS

• I've never used this. For what types of hair is this better for?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found a way to get this line of products cheaper? Coupons?1 Answers
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fresno, CA
Out of all the shampoos and conditioners ive tried Nexxus is my all time favorite. I thought id try it out one day (even tho its really expensive i got the little bottle). After i tried it i was so happy on how my hair felt. My hair was so soft and looked healthy. I love it just hate the price of it. Other than the price its a really good shampoo.
Jacenne L.
Jacenne L.
The smell of Nexxus is wonderful. I always feel nice when I reach for this bottle. My hair has been bleached a lot and has gone through tons of coloring. I like Nexxus because this shampoo doesn't dry out my hair as much as others. It cleans my hair but in a gentle way.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Auburn, PA
I absolutely love this shampoo it keeps my hair feeling fresh it smells amazing. The packaging is super appealing. It give a deep clean without striping my color which is important because I have red hair!! Id absolutely recommend this product
Anderson L.
Anderson L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Use it every other day. Great smell and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean! I've been using the Nexxus brand for a while and there's nothing I haven't tried that I didn't like.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Manning, SC
Wonderful smelling shampoo that leaves a long lasting scent. Makes hair feel clean and silky. After one use hair feels completely different than normally daily shampoos.
Kailey G.
Kailey G.
Reading, PA
I got to school for cosmetology and I use this shampoo on my clients all the time it is affordable and it smells very good and I believe it does the hair a nice job
Christine G.
Christine G.
Greeley
I really like using this when my hair feels dry and brittle. It hydrates my hair and makes it soft.
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My aunt uses this shampoo. She's been using it forever but I do think it's pretty pricey
taylor m.
taylor m.
Jupiter, FL
I like this product for the most part . love the smell but almost to dry for my hair .
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Fairfield, ME
I use this shampoo daily, you can not go wrong with this shampoo. Your hair will feel better with in the first couple days of using. Don't forget to get the matching conditioner.
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
I've never used this. For what types of hair is this better for?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone found a way to get this line of products cheaper? Coupons?