BY NEXXUS

Dry, style or add lift with Nexxus volumizing small round brush. A fusion of the newest technologies, Tourmaline, negative ions, ceramics and nano silver are professionally engineered and customized into a brush that meets all your styling needs. Volume Effexx brushes were created to provide you with long lasting, frizz-free voluminous styles. Maximum hair control with even tensions to provide lift at hair roots while drying for added body. The large size evenly distributes heat to aid smoothing, straightening or waving during blow drying. Easily catch and hold hair for volume styling and setting curls or creating soft curls for evening looks. Soft cushion grip is comfortable to use.

Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I really live this brush,i am a cosmetologist and live to use it on ladies with very straight thin hair. If i use it on my hair then it makes it frizzy even more
member-4a36b
This brush really made a difference in my hair. I have very thick and heavy hair which means the volume does not stay long but with this brush my hair stays very voluptuous and gorgeous all day. Would love to own more brushes like this.
Stephanie R.
Greenville, SC
I thought this brush would help curl the ends of my hair. Unfortunately I have thick hair so it doesn't work well alone. With the use of a flat iron or having my hair curled the previous day, the brush does help maintain my curls for about a day or two. Other than that it doesn't do what I thought it would which was help me eliminate the use of heated tools that I use on my hair. I'm still on the search, I havent given up!
A R.
Miami, Fl
This brush is wonderful. It is perfect for long hair. It is great, you wont be dissapointed. I buy this brush online. I recommend this brush to anyone, with any tipe of hair.
Krissi F.
New Orleans, LA
I love this brush to use while I'm blow drying my hair. My hair is usually very flat, but when I use this to blow dry and put the heat right on my hair and the brush, it leaves me with so much volume. It's great! And it doesn't get tangled in my hair.
Marina N.
Forked river , NJ
Iv tried tons of round brushes they would tangle my hair and just aggravate me. This brush gets the job done and no tangles!
Amanda B.
PORTLAND, OR
Great round bush. I don't have to worry about the brush getting stuck or pulling my hair. I love the volume I get with it.
Ashley T.
Blacksburg, VA
This brush does what it is supposed to do. It helps with blow dry styling. I wouldn't say it's anything special though.
Jess R.
Ambridge , PA
Love this for blow drying my hair
Doesn't get gross from constant use and hair doesn't tangle around the bristles
Sweena K.
Love this brush. It gives volume and smoothen my hair. I don't use it daily though but it ever disappoints me.

back