BY NEXXUS

Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I have been using The Wet Brush Wet Brush Midi Viva Violet for quite some time, then after a coworker talk to me about boars brushes I decide to buy one for myself. I absolutely love this brush it's amazing it feels so good on my scalp and it really gets through the tangles better than a wet brush. Although it says it's for thick hair I have fine hair and I enjoy using it to.
Anja W.
Ogden, UT
This brush is well made, aesthetically appealing, & sturdy. However, the bristles made my hair break & my ends split. Bristles are something I would not recommend for fine or curly hair like myself. People with thicker or straight hair may like it more. I would only use this on 100% DRY hair, because otherwise you'll get a lot of breakage. Overall, I would not recommend this product. It looks nice, but damages hair easily.
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this hair brush. I looked for it on a few stores and couldn't find it. I talk to my brother and he found it for me. I was so happy, this is the all time best hair brush. The wood makes it very easy to work with it and the boar bristles make my hair smooth.
Kimberly C.
I came across with this brush because my hair was in really bad time from bleaching when I wanted to go blond so I could only brushed my hair with specially products and this one of the best ones for far I always keep it in my bag .
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
Linda escova .. Gostei bastante.. Quero comprar uma assim.. Estou procurando preços mais em conta ! Pois as que encontro sao caras