BY NEXXUS

Keeps hair color vibrant and bold for maximized style. The weightless formula keeps your hair light and full of volume, and it is specially formulated to seal and protect your hair from the elements. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra E.
Brownsville , TX
Since I’ve started getting my hair colored I hadn’t found a shampoo/conditioner that made my hair feel healthy again. This definitely did it I can brush and do my hair without having to worry about all the tangles
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
The shampoo smells really good and I'm sure it does what it's suppose to as far as color retention but I felt like it was not that great for blonde hair. I really liked the hair oil that came with it and when used with the shampoo and conditioner my hair was very soft.
Jewels G.
I LOVE to dye my hair, like LOVE. This dry keeps my color looking nice and fresh and I was so happy when I found it, honestly perfection in a bottle. It leaves my hair healthy looking and that exactly what you want after you put so many chemicals into your hair. In love.
Taylor Y.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I love my color conditioner. Every time I'm in the shower I have to use it. This leaves my hair feeling fresh and helps it maintain the color. I usually get my hair done at a salon and right after I use this conditioner. Without it I'm sure my hair would be dull and frizzed. I'm so thankful that I found this conditioner.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I bought this and it was amazing!! I got a good deal at the time but without it it is a bit pricey! Worth it if you are willing to go on the pricey side! I was very satisfied with the results! This set kept my hair looking healthy and shiny after being color treated several times and needed that restoring natural look!!!
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
I buy and use this set when I dye my hair purple. It keeps my hair looking great twice as long as if I wasn't using it. Purple tends to fade very fast but this set of products makes it last much longer. I will continue to buy this when I dye my hair purple again in the future
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Nexus spa collection works perfect on color and dry hair it will help keep color and restore the damaged hair leaving it feeling smooth and beautiful as it shines after each wash it will definitely leave you satisfied with the products.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
This does help keep my hair color looking better for longer. It also helps my hair look healthier due to the fact that it is damaged. It is so great for frizz control. The only downfall is that it is expensive but it is worth it.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
I got this product to test out and I was actually impressed left my hair actually super soft and lasted a while. It's up there in hair care but it was worth it. You can find this product online or in ulta.