BY NEXXUS

angel d.
I BOUGHT THIS CAUSE IT LOOKS INTERSTING. IT JUST DIDNT REALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ME. MADE MY HAIR FEEL KINDA GREASY AND I PUT ALOT PRODUCTS IN MY HAIR. IM NOT A BIG FAN ON THIS PUTTY. BUT THERE MIGHT BE SOMEONE WHO IS.SO IF WANNA TRY GO AHEAD, BUT NOT FOR ME.
Holley C.
Kenai, AK
Having my hair short is a must, I have a very active 4 year old and a very busy schedule. Being able to style and have that look stay all day is always a plus and this product delivers that. It smells great, easy to style and holds for a good 12 hour of activity.
Myriah R.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love this styling putty! Usually through the day my curls fall out and become wavy. With this product, my hair hold its curls all day long and smells fantastic! It doesn't leave your hair stuff feeling but it gives bounce and holds your morning look!
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
Edges on fleek!!! I love this it makes my hair so soft and smooth! I prefer this over gel because it doesn't hardern it! Sweating kinda makes it don't last long! It could do water proof! I also like that it smells great
Sara H.
Fort Smith , AR
Lets face it you're in this for the style haul.. you need fast effective, great results. let the Nexxus Styling putty be the one who win's you over everyday. sure to turn heads.
Jaimie C.
Muscatine, IA
My husband uses this product he swears by it. He has fairly medium length hair ontop with a buzz around the side and he tames his hair with it so it has to work !!!!
Airell G.
This product is really great for styles that need a hold over night or for long days at work. I have natural hair and like to use it when I twist my hair the night before but only a bit because it flakes when you use a lot
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I like this product cause it catches any fly away hairs and has a very strong hold my hair stays sleek all day and all night till bath time i do highly recommend
Shawney S.
Commercial Pt, OH
This stuff smells so good! However I can barely use it because I have hair that tends to get greasy with the smallest amount of product. But I do love it!
Pilar R.
Not a big fan of this, especially for it being on the little pricier side. It's too greasy for my hair, and doesn't even seem to do anything for my hair.