BeautyHairHair ProductsNexxus
Promend Split End Repair Restoring Conditioner - 135 fl oz

Nexxus Promend Split End Repair Restoring Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Realigns and seals up to 86% of split ends
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

HELP! The conditioner I’m using apparently has some kind of alcohol-based chemical as the second ingredient ( OGX Coconut Milk Conditioner) which explains why my hair is tangled and dry as soon as I get out of the shower Looking for a hair conditioner that actually works to repair and moisturize. I have dark thick hair, in between straight and wavy, it has been colour treated and my ends get fairly dry. I used to use [product:nexxus-promend-split-end-binding-daily-conditioner] and can’t it easily anymore in stores, wanted to know if there was anything as good? THANKS so much!
Nexxus is pricy but totally worth it. Has anyone noticed significant improvement with split ends when using this?
Will this conditioner not only hydrate and repair my hair, will it make it easy for me to detangle. I have bleached hair and I need something to restore my hair.
Start your review of Nexxus Promend Split End Repair Restoring Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
I had never used nexxus prior to this and when i hought this shampoo and conditioner, it was a game changer!
Jordan D.
This stuff smells AMAZING! Wish the price was a little less but it does work really well.
Emily S.
Corvallis, OR
Keeps my hair nourished improved the softness of my hair a little bit the conditioner smell doesn't stay in my hair overall good product.
Alexandra P.
Bowling Green, OH
Smells great and hydrates my hair! It makes it look shiny, healthy, and revitalized! Paired with the shampoo, it's a great combination
Diana S.
Rialto, CA
I love this shampoo it really does what it says it left my hair feeling smooth and silky and split ends are going away awesome product.
BarbaraAnn W.
Woodward
I love the way this product repaired my split ends after just a few used. Really reduced the frizziness. The smell is wonderful as well.
Vanessa C.
It was a good conditioner but I don’t know if it helped with it’s purpose of split ends. My split ends were still pretty regular after using.
Patricia  M.
Boynton Beach, FL
First of all this product smells so nice and that alone made me want to purchase. I wish it came in a larger bottle. I def feel the price is worth it and I would buy again. I saw a change in my ends after a week and that’s ok with me.
Jessica J.
Paintsville, KY
This is an excellent conditioner, especially when used with the Promend shampoo and overnight leave in product.
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
Nexxus is a great product. Nexxus products are not for everyone. I highly recommend this product for whom suffer with split ends. This is the conditioner to use. It helps restore your hair. It gives shine and volume. Over all it's a great product. Nexxus Promend Split End Repair Restoring Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Selena K.
Mississauga, ON
il y a 4 ans
HELP! The conditioner I’m using apparently has some kind of alcohol-based chemical as the second ingredient ( OGX Coconut Milk Conditioner) which explains why my hair is tangled and dry as soon as I get out of the shower Looking for a hair conditioner that actually works to repair and moisturize. I have dark thick hair, in between straight and wavy, it has been colour treated and my ends get fairly dry. I used to use Nexxus Promend Split End Repair Restoring Conditioner - 13.5 fl oz and can’t it easily anymore in stores, wanted to know if there was anything as good? THANKS so much!
Jackie H. il y a 2 ans
Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner Is sulfate free, vegan. Great for dry and splits ends, it prevent future breakage does not dry hair it restores it. Great also for color treated hair.