BY NEXXUS #15 in Hair Serums

Nexxus Pro-Mend Smoothing Shine Serum offers the hair rescue you need. It is formulated to repair damaged strands. This Nexxus split-end binding serum will create a smooth and shiny finish.

Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
This product is amazon for your process hair I naturally have dark hair but I been getting highlights for so long I stared using this product about 2 years ago and it had change my hair for the better I have no more split ends it’s just a miracle in a jar if you get color in your hair I recommend this product it did miracles for me I’m sure it will do miracles for you too
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a pretty good product.it does smooth the split end slightly. It definitely dosen't make them go away or help to prevent them from coming. But it does smooth them down. I use the smoothing serum mostly after I have used heat like the blow dryer or straighter. And it does help to smooth and mask the split end. Kinda more like a frizz serum than anything else, but over all it does an okay job. I went to a softball game for 3 hours and it was 92 degrees and just got done raining and it held the frizz and kept my hair smooth for at least 5 hours but it just didnt fo up against the humidity out in direct sun. I would say for anyone wanting this for a quick fix than yes you would really love this and it dont have and usual smell, but it does have more of a clean smell not fruity or anything like that.it has a good bit of product which actually lasted a pretty good while and in time I did notice my hair was more manageable and stayed more smooth throughout my day because I am a very active person.
Sarai G.
Salinas
My hair is genetically thinning and breaking quickly now. Nothing covers THIS type of damage. But... THIS product DOES cover the best & noticibly gives a texture change, as much as can be done at this point! If u have what I all a normal amount of damaged hair= I'm sure it would be miraculous! Worth a try! The best I've tried so far..... I e tried MANY to attempt to cover my issues.. I will buy this again vs. trash with the rest.
Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
I started using this product after getting a haircut so I won’t know for a couple weeks if it’s truly effective in comparison to how long it usually takes my hair to start breaking apart but so far it seems like my hair has been nice and healthy. It doesn’t leave it feeling oily which is great because a lot of similar products have my hair feeling greasy by the end of the day! Would definitely recommend.
Aironna G.
I really liked how smooth this product made my hair feel. The product also gave my hair kind of a shine that I really adored. I was trying something new and overall I liked it but I was hoping for something that would help with split ends so maybe I would look deeper into products that are similar to this one. I also like that the product was not expensive, Using a coupon I was able to get this for an even more affordable price. Overall I really Like It
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
Because I color my hair I am always search for products to help keep my hair healthy. This product works! I use it on and off in combination with other products, but I always notice the reduction in split ends and I believe it helps prevent the split ends in the first place. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy like many hair products do. It gives it lore of a soft, silky feel.
Karla M.
Hanford, CA
I was excited to try this product, although I admit I assumed it was going to be an "all talk, no results" situation. I was wrong. I'll start off by saying I have VERY long hair, past my waist, and I am an avid buyer of hair products, especially smoothing serums, etc. and I have tried a LOT of different products promising one thing or another with some positive results and some not so positive. The Promend Smoothing Shine Serum has definitely given me a POSITIVE experience. I use Promend Straightening Lotion on my damp hair; blow dry with a round brush, and use a small amount (that's all you need, trust me) of the Smoothing Shine Serum all over and brush through, then go. My hair is shiny and smooth with no fly-aways, which I found pretty amazing since I ALWAYS have Fly-aways. To sum it up, I will recomend this product to anyone who asks. Good Job NEXXUS!
Kat H.
San Antonio
Gives a nice shine to your hair makes it look and feel super smooth. I also love the smell to this product so it doesn’t leave a bad smell in your hair! Use more towards the end and less of your roots to prevent your hair from looking too greasy with the natural oils from your scalp.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Nexxus Promend Split End treatment is the best on the market! I do not stay loyal to one brand. I have dry curly hair and will use whatever works best. Stores are constantly changing their inventory so I have to find new products. This is another product that can be hard to find at times but I am always on the lookout for. It can be used on dry or wet hair and you will notice the health of your hair improve after the first week. After about a month you will notice much less breakage and slit ends developing and ones you already had healed. Its magic!
Hope C.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this product. It was simple to use, and felt great putting it in my hair. A lot of serums can feel sticky but this one did not. My hair felt rejuvenated and silky smooth. I actually had people ask what was making my hair smell so good! I would definitely recommend to friends and family.