BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Pro-Mend Smoothing Shine Serum offers the hair rescue you need. It is formulated to repair damaged strands. This Nexxus split-end binding serum will create a smooth and shiny finish.

Emma V.
Lyons, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
So here for all of the Nexxus products!!! They are the best quality and shout-out to the Promend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum for living up to this line of hair products legacy! This Promend helps tame those pesky fly away baby hairs while also making your hair glossy! 10/10 recommend!!!!
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
This product is amazon for your process hair I naturally have dark hair but I been getting highlights for so long I stared using this product about 2 years ago and it had change my hair for the better I have no more split ends it’s just a miracle in a jar if you get color in your hair I recommend this product it did miracles for me I’m sure it will do miracles for you too
Emily H.
Minneapolis, MN
I started using this product after getting a haircut so I won’t know for a couple weeks if it’s truly effective in comparison to how long it usually takes my hair to start breaking apart but so far it seems like my hair has been nice and healthy. It doesn’t leave it feeling oily which is great because a lot of similar products have my hair feeling greasy by the end of the day! Would definitely recommend.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
Because I color my hair I am always search for products to help keep my hair healthy. This product works! I use it on and off in combination with other products, but I always notice the reduction in split ends and I believe it helps prevent the split ends in the first place. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy like many hair products do. It gives it lore of a soft, silky feel.
Karla M.
Hanford, CA
I was excited to try this product, although I admit I assumed it was going to be an "all talk, no results" situation. I was wrong. I'll start off by saying I have VERY long hair, past my waist, and I am an avid buyer of hair products, especially smoothing serums, etc. and I have tried a LOT of different products promising one thing or another with some positive results and some not so positive. The Promend Smoothing Shine Serum has definitely given me a POSITIVE experience. I use Promend Straightening Lotion on my damp hair; blow dry with a round brush, and use a small amount (that's all you need, trust me) of the Smoothing Shine Serum all over and brush through, then go. My hair is shiny and smooth with no fly-aways, which I found pretty amazing since I ALWAYS have Fly-aways. To sum it up, I will recomend this product to anyone who asks. Good Job NEXXUS!
Amanda S.
Martinsburg, WV
Nexxus Promend Split End treatment is the best on the market! I do not stay loyal to one brand. I have dry curly hair and will use whatever works best. Stores are constantly changing their inventory so I have to find new products. This is another product that can be hard to find at times but I am always on the lookout for. It can be used on dry or wet hair and you will notice the health of your hair improve after the first week. After about a month you will notice much less breakage and slit ends developing and ones you already had healed. Its magic!
Shannon B.
Carbon Hill
Another Nexxus gotta have product! After I get out of the shower I squeeze a few pumps into my hand and onto the sections that are prone to getting split- (Ie: Like the ends) I towel dry a little and then comb out and then let dry, for a weightless, smooth NO FRIZZ Finish! NEXXUS® PROMEND SPLIT END BINDING SMOOTHING SHINE SERUM
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
This product is more pricier you can find it at Walmart for sure that’s where I bought mine my hair is a silverfish platinum blond color and I have hair that had been broken from coloring damage it worked good for my hair didn’t put it back to how it was but helped tame the mane lol
Amber F.
I love to use this stuff on my hair. It helps with how tangled my hair can get. My hair is fine but it tangles a lot when I come out of the shower. I use it on my wet hair and will either air dry or blow dry my hair. I think it’s a bit shiner if I choose to blow dry it after
Stephanie L.
Branchland
Got a sample and again great product and didn’t leave hair greasy or waxy feeling. Worked extra into cuticles and left on hands. Smells great and ends of my hair looked great for several days. Little dry shampoo on the roots and I was set to go. Easy to manage.
Kyrie G.
Woodstock, ON
NEXXUS® PROMEND SPLIT END BINDING SMOOTHING SHINE SERUM I'm thinking that this will solve my crazy split end problems ... Is this the go to product? Or is there a better option for me?
Becca P.
Centerville, GA
Does this weigh your hair down?
Rachel L.
What is a good hair serum for split ends?