NEXXUS® PROMEND SPLIT END BINDING OVERNIGHT TREATMENT CREME uploaded by Megan J.NEXXUS® PROMEND SPLIT END BINDING OVERNIGHT TREATMENT CREME uploaded by Shanda C.NEXXUS® PROMEND SPLIT END BINDING OVERNIGHT TREATMENT CREME uploaded by Shanda C.

BY NEXXUS #41 in Hair Treatments

Works overnight to bind up to 94 percent of split ends back together with continued use. Works overnight to bind damaged ends back together. Significantly strengthens ends against future damage. Leaves hair looking healthy, restored and freshly cut with continued use. Formulated not to leave residue on bed linens. Contains coconut oil, keratin, and jasmine flower extracts.

Perla D.
Gunter, TX
This was my first time doing a hair treatment and it left my hair so soft and silky. I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only light weight and silky but I also feel like it is good for my skin. I am a light coverage
Ashley P.
Frisco, TX
This product is amazing leaves have smooth and silky I see few split ends it doesn’t mend them it just prevents them from what I see it’s easy to a little pricey but you can find it almost anywhere love it would def recommend for someone who gets split ends a lot
Amber S.
Waterbury, CT
This stuff really works! It makes your hair look a lot healthier. Just really am not a fan of the smell. And the pump seems to clog a bit. But still continue to use!
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Nexxus over night treatment works wonders in my hair saved time from going to salon or spa for few hours gives great results from home application. Repairs hair in and out even while you are sleeping. Great result in the morning.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
love, love, love this product. I have had frizzy hair for a few years now. I just turned 40, so it may be an age thing (I've noticed that my hair is becoming a little coarser). I've always had dry hair (and skin) and my hair is very fine to begin with, so it breaks easily. I also get my hair highlighted every few months, which can't be good for my hair either. I tend to get split ends rather quickly-- so much so that the bottom of my hair tends to sort of fan out a little instead of hanging straight. I've tried every product I could find that promised frizz removal: shampoos & conditioners, leave-in treatments, natural oils, anti-frizz serums, etc. Nothing worked. It was especially embarrassing because the hairs that would break near the top of my head would also frizz up, making my hair condition even more noticable. I was skeptical about ProMend, but decided to give it a shot. Let me tell you, this product does what it says it will. From the first application, I noticed a significant difference. But the real difference was that this effect lasted! The directions say to apply about once a week, but it can be used more often if needed. I first used it about 3 days ago and can't find a single split end! The directions say it will work from the first application-- and it does. It's brought down the frizz on the top of my head as well. I am so happy, so relieved to have finally found something that actually works for me. My hair looks so much healthier and just better in general. Very glad I don't have to be so self-conscious about my frizz anymore.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
This cream is awesome for dry damaged hair targets my dry dead ends when I can’t afford to go get a haircut or trim is very easy to use and I will be repurchasing PS I was so satisfied
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
What can I say..WOW!!!!!! I am so excited - I had just colored then highlighted then gave myself a relaxer. My hair usually holds up but this tiome it looked lik garbage. I spent over 30 minutes deciding on a product..I was looking for a treatment to restore moisture. I even had a different brand in my shopping cart. AS I made my way down the aisle of treatment I stated to read the NEXXUS products. This one caught my eye. I didn't know if I should buy the Pro-mend targeted leave in or the pro -mend overnight tratment. I walked away with both!! I did not use the overnight yet (will use that tonight). I am more than thrilled with the results!!!! I can't believe the transformation!!! No more whispy split ends!!!! Okay maybe a few but it doesn't promise to get rid of 100%! But the end result is amazing! So smooth, soft feels so nice when i run my fingers through my hair now. It's not too expensive but well worth every dollar!!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This stuff is so amazing. There are so many overnight conditioners, but this one is the best in my opinion. It’s very creamy and it makes my hair feel and smell amazing.
Dulce H.
I like this. Cue I don't have the time to be going to salon nd getting rid of my split end. This product actually helps your split ends stay fresh and not be split no more
Carol S.
Absolutely love this hair treatment for my super wavy unmanageable hair & not only does it not leave residue and leave my hair smelling amazing?! It's the best on the market! I highly remommend this!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this product?