BeautyHairHair ProductsNexxus
NEXXUS PROMEND SPLIT END BINDING OVERNIGHT TREATMENT CREME

NEXXUS® PROMEND SPLIT END BINDING OVERNIGHT TREATMENT CREME

Works overnight to bind up to 94 percent of split ends back together with continued use. Works overnight to bind damaged ends back together. Significantly strengthens ends against future damage. Leaves hair looking healthy, restored and freshly cut with continued use. Formulated not to leave residue on bed linens. Contains coconut oil, keratin, and jasmine flower extracts.

Does this product work on fine, thin, extremely damaged, curly hair?
How often do you use this product?
Start your review of NEXXUS® PROMEND SPLIT END BINDING OVERNIGHT TREATMENT CREME!
Jamie L.
Alpharetta, GA
My hair was so broken and frizzed out from coloring my hair. When I started using this my hair looked like it did when I was in my 20’s. This product is amazing and you will not be disappointed I can promise you that.
Hannah A.
Dudley, MA
I would not repurchase this. I didn't notice a difference in my hair at all. I'd rather use something that helps with strength and detangling. My hair gets knots easily, because of how long it is getting. When my hair was at my collar bone, it was very rare to get a single knot in it.
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a fabulous hair product. I would purchase more from this brand. Would recommend to friends and family members.
Chanda N.
N Chesterfld, VA
I use to dye my hair alpt which left my ends dry and broken. This product really helped to being life back into my hair without weighing it down.
Ashley P.
Frisco , TX
This product is amazing leaves have smooth and silky I see few split ends it doesn’t mend them it just prevents them from what I see it’s easy to a little pricey but you can find it almost anywhere love it would def recommend for someone who gets split ends a lot
Ashton N.
Love this product. You will want to smell your hair all day long. It makes my hair extremely soft and workable. Loved the results. Recommend to anyone with damaged hair or slit ends.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I feel like this product really works! The very first time using it I saw a big difference in my hair, it's pricey, but it's worth it forsure.. I think for what it does to your hair it's definitely something I would perchance again! I love it, it's amazing, and I recommend you by it!!! It works wonders..
Kelly S.
Westover, WV
This product is perfect! So easy to use and it makes your hair feel like new again!
Kelsey D.
Springfield, VA
i love everything nexxus so when i finally tried this stuff i was more then impressed! smells amazing
Alyson B.
My hair was in such terrible shape, it was so dry and the split ends or horrible. I tried oils and masks but nothing really truly helped. I tried this product for about 2 weeks, and after that the transformation was amazing. I would highly recommend this