BY NEXXUS

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: realigns and seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Realigns and seals up to 92% of split ends
  • Binds and smooths broken hair fibers back together

Directions: Apply a small amount to wet or dry hair focusing on split end prone areas. Style as required.

Dana F.
i swear by this product. it really does help my hair feel healthy but doesn't weigh it down.
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
Love this stuff. A little goes a long way and really makes my hair look a lot healthier.
Ana J.
Jacksonville , FL
Leaves hair soft and less damaged looking I recommend for those who dye their hair a lot
Sydney F.
After using this regularly, my hairdresser asked if I had a maintenance trim between my appointments because my ends were so intact. It smells nice and light and it doesn't leave your hair greasy or weigh it down. It's a very decent price and one bottle will easily last you six months to a year. Highly recommend!
Grace R.
Anchorage,AK
I love the smell of this product but after using it for a while I saw no improvement in my split ends I would say that it doesn't mean that if it did not work on me it won't on you.Every hair is different soo I would tell you to give it a try and judge it yourself.
Brittany J.
This is one of my favorite products and it's not too expensive and can be purchased at most drug stores or Walmart type stores. It smells lovely and doesn't feel too sticky or heavy in your hair. Would definitely recommend.
Ann K.
Edmonton
Got this as a sample and did notice that my ends were softer, although split ends were still visible. I liked it but not enough to purchase it.
Mandeep S.
Quite sticky, I don't know how it helps with split ends just a normal hair cream for me.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Is this supposed to work immediately or over time?
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Also i would like to know does this help when you are trying to grow your hair long?