BY NEXXUS

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: realigns and seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Realigns and seals up to 92% of split ends
  • Binds and smooths broken hair fibers back together

Directions: Apply a small amount to wet or dry hair focusing on split end prone areas. Style as required.

Emily H.
Russellville, AR
This really works! It helped so much with repairing my split ends. The ends of my hair felt really rough. After using the cream my ends became a lot softer. The results can be seen after just a few uses. The results are long lasting as well. I always buy more when I run out.
Jasmine L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I used to use this on my hair religiously. Didn't stop for any particular reason, just keep forgetting to buy it again! I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 only because sometimes it felt more like I was gluing my split ends together temporarily rather than actually fixing them.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I enjoyed using this. It did create the illusion of binding my split ends. Do not work it all the way though your hair, there is a residue and I suggest using it on wet hair only, or you will get a weird texture in your hair.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
I used this to try and take frizz and help with my awful split ends but I have seen no.improvmement and it makes my hair dry and gross feeling. I have read many good reviews about the product but for my thick wavy hair it has made no improvements.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
This product made my ends feel so strong, even after just one use. I have very thick hair and this product didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down at all. It has really helped my hair grow and stop breakage.
Maya S.
I wasn't in love with this leave in. It was heavier than I wanted it to be, and only slight improved my split ended after using it for a month. However, it does smell very nice and leaves my hair feel soft and smooth.
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
This is the absolute best product I have ever used in my hair! I have very fine and brittle hair and this product has really transformed it! I can now manage my split ends without chopping all my hair off!
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
This is the best drug store split end repair treatment. Not sure if you can repair spit ends but you can stop them from getting worse and make them look like they don't exist with this product.
Maddie S.
THIS SAVED MY HAIR. My hair was pretty damaged after it being color treated and I started to use this product after every shower and i saw improvement within a week. this is a god sent.
Tiffany W.
Sayreville, NJ
Just bought this product for my split ends. And I already see results, no lie! It's creamy but not too much. Scent is amazing!!! Weekly with my hair week I apply it!! Very satisfied
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Is this supposed to work immediately or over time?
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Also i would like to know does this help when you are trying to grow your hair long?