BY NEXXUS

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: realigns and seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Realigns and seals up to 92% of split ends
  • Binds and smooths broken hair fibers back together

Directions: Apply a small amount to wet or dry hair focusing on split end prone areas. Style as required.

Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
HOLLISTER, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to build up my hairs strength again. My hair is bleached so this is an extremely important step in take in my hair care routine. I use it every other washing because I do not want my hair to dry out, since this is concentrated protein. I have zero split ends so far and I have had about 6 bleach sessions (once a month). My hair is naturally dark and has been through a lot to get it blonde. This helps a lot!!!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hernando, MS
I've been using this product for only a week or so and I can tell such a big difference in my hair! It's softer and my ends look healed. I can also tell that my hair is smoother and shinier, which is a huge concern of mine! I use one pump from tip to root and comb my hair out after a shower. I use it with Nexxus Therappe shampoo and conditioner, and I am SO pleased!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the smell of this product! I use it in my ends after washing my hair with both shampoo and conditioner. My hair is long, slightly frizzy and naturally wavy. Split ends are inevitable, and frequent hair cuts are expensive. I don't use it religiously, although I should, but its non-drying and prevents future split ends and I haven't noticed as many recently.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Absolutely LOVE this product. I have always struggled with bad split ends and breakage and this helps heal my hair without having to get a haircut every two weeks! I have definitely noticed results since using the product and I use it almost every day. Only bad side is that if you don't get it spread evenly or use too much it will leave your hair greasy.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Overland Park, KS
Smells like darn candy! But the product is fabulous, my ends feel smooth, and if you get your hair cut regularly, and use this immediately, it helps as a preventative treatment as well. I would definitely recommend this product. My beautician used it on me and I just couldn't stop.
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
I've been using this product for years and I really do think it makes a difference I. The amount of time I can go between trims/ the appearance of my ends. I have very long hair, down to my hips, and I don't like to have it cut, the this product is a life saver!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
One of my go to products to help with my bleached hair. You do need to be careful with over use since it is protein but mixed with a quality moisturizer it works wonders.

It also does not leave my five hair olgreasy or weighed down.
Kaci J.
Kaci J.
Sand Springs, OK
Smells so good! Works pretty good too. I would recommend to anyone tryinh to grow out their hair.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS NEXXUS SPLIT END PROMEND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT IF YOUR LOOKING TO REPAIR YOUR SPLIT ENDS IT WORKS GREAT IM NOT A HAIR DRESSER BUT THEY RECOMMEND TO CUT SPLIT ENDS BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO GROW YOUR HAIR LIKE ME LEAVE THIS IN YOUR SPLIT ENDS AN IT WILL RESTORE THEM THEY WILL LOOK HEALTHIER INSTEAD OF ALL DRY RECOMMEND TO TRY IF HAVEN'T
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dayton, OH
This product is a miracle in a bottle. My hair at one point was so damaged that I thought the only way to fix it was to cut it all off and start over. I got this, used it once and it changed my life. I don't know if they still make this anymore because it's vanished from stores but if you find it, grab as many as you can and be happy that you have the best hair product on the planet!
Toney, AL
Is this supposed to work immediately or over time?
Toney, AL
Also i would like to know does this help when you are trying to grow your hair long?