Cameron R.
First off, if you don't keep your hair trimmed every 6 months and don't literally fry it nothing will be able to help it. I was told about this shampoo/conditioner by my hair stylist who had a client that used it and it helped her. I tried the shampoo, conditioner, straightening lotion, and split end cream. It made a huge difference in my hair and has kept it shiny and soft without the excess oil like other shampoos. I can now blow dry my hair with a round brush and my hair doesn't look like a broom. I do like to buy it on sale because it it pricey but then again so was the bumble and bumble I was using. The smell is absolutely my favorite out of any shampoo I have ever used. I tried the moisture shampoo and prefer the pro mend line much better.
Christine B.
Christine B.
2 years, 2 months ago
Definitely on the more expensive side for a shampoo but worth the price. It actually keeps hair soft and healthy without weighing it down like some other conditioning products.