BY NEXXUS

Nexxus expanded the revolutionary promend line with the introduction of new nexxus salon hair care promend styling products, providing the freedom to style while taking care of split end damage. The collection, which includes four products, targets and repairs split ends during the styling process by binding damaged ends back together with continued use. nexxus promend split end binding daily conditioner, 33.8 ounces target and repair damaged ends the full range is formulated with nexxus promend technology, which contains a unique complex of positively and negatively charged polymers that first stick to negatively charged hair and... see more...

Holly W.
Mount vernon
I recommend this for the solution to fine hair in need of detangling.   I have used since I was a little girl. It's the only only product that really works..  It's a must have!
Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love NEXXUS, this is one of my favorite products. I love the smell of it and it makes my hair feel great! I love the packaging, it is really sleek and the pump makes conditioning so much easier. You also have much more control over how much you are using. This product is a little more expensive than other shampoos in comparison, but it is well worth the few extra dollars if you have it. I would recommend trying this conditioner!
Victoria S.
I swear by this conditioner it's so so good I've colored my hair so my beds were doing bad but there finally healthy and I'm so so happy it's on the pricey side for conditioner but it works so I won't stop buying it I love it
Janessa K.
Brundidge
Y'all I'm all the time straight guys or curling my hair so needless to say my ends look pretty ruff iv used this and it really does make a huge difference I highly recommend this to anyone who uses heat or dyes there hair
Lauren A.
One of my favourite conditioners ever created, comparing this to any other product would be madness, I live and die for this conditioner, I use this product 2-3 times a week, and I loved how my hair looked.
Nicole R.
Staten Island
NEXXUS is overall a great company. I use many products from them. It is pretty pricey, but it works, so I don't mind spending the extra money. It really does help with the split ends. I use it every Sunday and I can tell that my hair looks softer and healthier every time I use it.
Alyssa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Made my hair feel awesome! Helped bind my split end which is a miracle! It works so good and I will always buy this again. You definitely get what you pay for and it's so worth it! Highly recommend!!!!
Megan C.
Grand Saline, TX
my favorite conditioner! it smells wonderful and makes my hair feel great without weighing it down! one of my favorite conditioners to date!
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This works but ONLY PUT IT ON YOUR ENDS. Otherwise you will get weighed down. It works extremely well on dry brittle hair.
Sarah E.
Encinitas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great at keeping my hair smooth and I love the smell of it so much! Plus the bottle lasts a very long time.