BY NEXXUS

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

NEXXUS® PROMEND SHAMPOO FOR HAIR PRONE TO SPLIT ENDS
  • "It works good if you use it for a few months but no results instantly, it could be better but over all if your looking for a quick fix this is not the answer it took me about 2-3 months of use to see any results, it smells great though!" in 8 reviews
  • "I used this along with the conditioner for a month straight, I can say the pair together made my hair soft and more manageable, but I cant say I noticed a difference in my split ends...." in 6 reviews
  • "With the use of the conditioner as well, my hair was 10x healthier than before I started using this product, and I was able to see a difference in texture within a few days." in 6 reviews
Jewell F.
Los Angeles , CA
I previously tried this and reviewed - it was just mediocre. HOWEVER - I have recently given it another try after going through a travel set as a gift and ended up purchasing full-sized bottles. I get that it's not for everyone but it's terrific for me. I shampoo and condition about every 5 days, but I also rinse/wet my hair every day in between. I also use the 5-in-1 styling cream every day (also from their phd line) which I think is an essential product. On weekends or days at home I don't bother wetting my hair and find that I don't have the greasies and can simply put my hair back without being self-conscious about greasy or dirty scalp smell. I really love these products.
Jessica L.
Purchased at: Target
Wonderful smell, leaves my hair feeling really soft and healthy. I believe that you get what you pay for with shampoo and conditioner and this is worth the purchase. It’s great stuff and I’m a pretty loyal user.
Alyssa M.
austin
I stopped using this because I stopped using sulfates and I think some other nexxus shampoos don’t have sulfates but this worked really well while I did use it. Didn’t weigh my hair down.
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
Hydra-Light is the best conditioner for curly hair. I use the conditioner as a leave-in. It's super light and silicone free but is a great humectant and keeps my curls in great condition while keeping the curls tight and not weighed down. I have been a hair stylist for 14 years and have used nexxus for my whole career. It is one of my favorite product lines. The humectress is a great conditioner as well but I choose to go silicone free due to my curls. I just hope they never discontinue the Hydra-Light line!
Annabelle N.
Broomfield , CO
I have a "split end" problem and NEXXUS is always the solution for me. Amazing price for the quality and even helps with my oily hair. I pair this shampoo with a spilt end creme after my shower and I get the "just trimmed" look like I came from a salon!
Kathy O.
Kingsley, MI
I love this shampoo. It smells amazing. I cleans my hair with no residue. I use a flat iron several times a week so my ends get very damaged. This shampoo helps my hair have a healthy shine and prolongs my hair between trims.
Kat G.
Lancaster, CA
Absolutely love this shampoo. I am always trying different shampoos I love this brand period. I have curl kinky hair (2b) and it doesn’t leave my hair frizzy nor dull! Absolutely love hands down.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Is it just me....or is this bottle impossible to get the product out of it? My hand cramped anytime I tried! The scent of this shampoo was nice but that’s about the only positive thing I can say for me myself. I think it just wasn’t meant for my hair type, which is fine and straight. Weighed my hair down.
Lindsay R.
I love that this is a higher end that is also available at walmart , ULTA, walgreens. Honestly my hair is very thick and frizzy but this product always makes my hair silky and shiny plus it smells so good
sammie p.
Really nice shampoo and conditioner they smell like a breezy airy smell great for my oily scalp didn't weigh my hair down but I did notice after about a few weeks my hair looked dull I always rotate my shampoos anyways but when I went back to trying to use it made my hair kinda feel weird can't really explain it but wasn't as soft as before so idk what happened
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What stores can you find this in?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really end your split ends? I had try nexxus before but not this shampoo.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Nexxus or herbal essence?
Karla B.
omaha
I love this shampoo but it's super expensive does anyone know we're to get coupons?
Charissa M.