Nexxus Promend Restoring Conditioner uploaded by Jessica W.Nexxus Promend Restoring Conditioner uploaded by Sam L.Nexxus Promend Restoring Conditioner uploaded by Ashley M.

BY NEXXUS

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Realigns and seals up to 86% of split ends
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• Will this conditioner not only hydrate and repair my hair, will i...1 Answers
  • Does this offer any greasy feeling after use?3 Answers
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This is great for someone with dry damaged hair again when I did the training with nexus at my job they really emphasize the fact of these products do you have hair protein in them which is very important for damaged hair so I would highly recommend these for everyone with dry hair
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
So, I like this brand, but if you want the full potential from this product, after using this specific ‘pro-mend’ conditioner by Nexxus I HIGHLY SUGGEST Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Leave-In Treatment Creme
Amber K.
I love the product because it makes my hair soft but my god the design of the bottle makes me want to shake someone. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE WET HANDS AND TRY TO GET PRODUCT OUT OF A BOTTLE LIKE THIS?!
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I was not a fan in the least. After struggling to get enough product out of the bottle, it felt awful in my hair. When I rinsed it out, my hair still felt like the product was in it. Hair felt thick and greasy no matter how much I washed. My husband likes the scent of this, but that’s the only positive I can list.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco
Love this product! Great conditioner that leaves my hair smooth & hydrated. The smell is amazing! I would definitely recommend this product & will be purchasing it again. The shampoo is equally as good!
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the Promend Shampoo. This conditioner conditions without leaving my hair heavy and greasy. It smells great and looks healthy!
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
This product smells amazing! Also, it makes your hair feel so soft and smooth! I usually only wash my hair once a week and condition it 3 times a week! This makes my hair soft for 2-3 days!
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
Was a good product. Easy to pickup at target. I feel as if the price is too high for the quality of the product though. It definitely did help my ends and made it less dry
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
The cold, hard truth of hair care is that nothing can repair split ends. So imagine my shock when Promend hit the market and my research showed that this product CAN actually help! Using ionic agents that essentially draw two ends of a split back together, this conditioner has been shown to temporarily repair hair.

My own personal trials fortify the evidence. This rich, almost mask-like cream leaves my long, color-treated hair soft and manageable. Hair dries shiny and smoother, with dramatically fewer split-ends visible, even on close inspection.

Of course, results are temporary, but used at every wash, this is a great way to keep hair looking healthy in-between trims.
Marissa L.
I used this conditioner with the shampoo for at least a couple years and I swore by it! It helped me grow my hair out by keeping my ends together, and it smells AMAZING to me. However, after a while I feel like it does create some build up on the scalp and I'm really not sure that this is actually healthy for your hair. But-- i still love it! I just stick to something more natural now.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Does this offer any greasy feeling after use?
Courtney C.
New York
Will this conditioner not only hydrate and repair my hair, will it make it easy for me to detangle. I have bleached hair and I need something to restore my hair.