Nexxus Promend Restoring Conditioner uploaded by Sam L.Nexxus Promend Restoring Conditioner uploaded by Jessica W.Nexxus Promend Restoring Conditioner uploaded by Ashley M.

BY NEXXUS

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Realigns and seals up to 86% of split ends
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• Will this conditioner not only hydrate and repair my hair, will i...1 Answers
  • Does this offer any greasy feeling after use?3 Answers
Sam L.
I received this as a gift and wasn't expecting much to be honest... but I was sooo wrong! after the first use I saw such an amazing difference in my hair! first of all it has a very pleasant smell to it, and it goes on very smooth. I have long hair so it does tangle, however when I combed my hair(while it was wet) it literally felt like like slicing through butter! I couldn't believe how soft my hair felt. And when it dried,it was silky, shiny, and so amazing. This is my new favorite conditioner and I absolutely recommend it.
Kelli M.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product when I first started using it. It was recommended by my hair stylist for split ends and frizz. After a couple weeks of using this product my hair started to feel very greasy and weighed down. I used a cleansing shampoo to remove the build up but once I went back to using the Promend conditioner, my hair started to looked weighed down again,
Laura V.
***PSA PSA PSA ATTENTION***. BEST CONDITIONER EVERRRRRR. this conditioner is pricey but it does wonders on your hair. I used to bleach my hair and it was FRIED. i repaired it with using the restoring shampoo and conditioner but whenever my hair starts breaking i just buy this and use it 3 times a week and it repairs my hair back to its natural soft wavy curls
Gabby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was really disappointed. It washes nice in the hair and feels hydrating and it smells great. However, it left a gumy feel in the part of my head where my hair lies. I've tried the product so many times and I can't figure out why it does this. I've used other shampoos and conditioners by Nexxus ans never had this issue. I won't buy again.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner worked really well on my daughter's hair. Her hair is fine, blonde, and prone to tangling. Therefore we have a lot of split ends. This really made her hair look repaired and feel fuller.
Will definitely buy again.
Emmy S.
Ive been using this for a while and i love it it has bee doing its job very well i bought at CVS pharmacy for a good price and have been using it for 3 months
Amy C.
Clinton, TN
This conditioner leaves my hair easy to brush but I haven't noticed that it is better then less expensive brands.
Alex H.
Bernville, PA
Restores hair beautifully. makes hair soft and smooth. smells very nice and is very moisturizing.
Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cold, hard truth of hair care is that nothing can repair split ends. So imagine my shock when Promend hit the market and my research showed that this product CAN actually help! Using ionic agents that essentially draw two ends of a split back together, this conditioner has been shown to temporarily repair hair.

My own personal trials fortify the evidence. This rich, almost mask-like cream leaves my long, color-treated hair soft and manageable. Hair dries shiny and smoother, with dramatically fewer split-ends visible, even on close inspection.

Of course, results are temporary, but used at every wash, this is a great way to keep hair looking healthy in-between trims.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing! Also, it makes your hair feel so soft and smooth! I usually only wash my hair once a week and condition it 3 times a week! This makes my hair soft for 2-3 days!
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this offer any greasy feeling after use?
Courtney C.
New York
Will this conditioner not only hydrate and repair my hair, will it make it easy for me to detangle. I have bleached hair and I need something to restore my hair.