Nexxus Promend Rebalancing Shampoo
Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: seals split ends for a freshly cut look.
- Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
- Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
- Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning
Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "It works good if you use it for a few months but no results instantly, it could be better but over all if your looking for a quick fix this is not the answer it took me about 2-3 months of use to see any results, it smells great though!" in 8 reviews
- "I used this along with the conditioner for a month straight, I can say the pair together made my hair soft and more manageable, but I cant say I noticed a difference in my split ends...." in 6 reviews
- "With the use of the conditioner as well, my hair was 10x healthier than before I started using this product, and I was able to see a difference in texture within a few days." in 6 reviews
So much so I also chipped in and their customer service apologized and gave me a coupon, which I gave to a friend.
I knew reformulation (even to a known formula) would take time and I disliked the new formulation that much.
After more than a year I started to see 5 star reviews again and after purchasing the latest shampoo, I can attest they're back to the way they were for their shampoo. A little goes a LONG way once more and my hair feels soft and silky.
The conditioner seems to go by a lot quicker than the shampoo but it seems to be similar even if not exactly the same as the original. I am just happy however that the shampoo is back to the way it used to be and if they can thicken up the conditioner I'll be very happy.
Anyways thanks for listening Nexxus.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos