BY NEXXUS

Part of the Promend Split End Repairing System for split ends: seals split ends for a freshly cut look.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• This is a paraben free shampoo? Dry out the hair? Is for oil Hair t...1 Answers
  • I have been thinking buying this product but I was wondering if it ...1 Answers
  • Recently my hair has felt more dry then usual and I been looking fo...1 Answers
Nexxus Promend Rebalancing Shampoo
  • "It works good if you use it for a few months but no results instantly, it could be better but over all if your looking for a quick fix this is not the answer it took me about 2-3 months of use to see any results, it smells great though!" in 8 reviews
  • "With the use of the conditioner as well, my hair was 10x healthier than before I started using this product, and I was able to see a difference in texture within a few days." in 6 reviews
  • "I used this along with the conditioner for a month straight, I can say the pair together made my hair soft and more manageable, but I cant say I noticed a difference in my split ends...." in 6 reviews
Annie B.
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am using the Nexxus Pro-Mend shampoo in conjunction with the Pro-Mend conditioner. I am over 40 and have started to get those crinkly white hairs. I also have very long hair, cut in layers, so split ends can be an issue. This combination makes my hair feel so soft, and I swear, it's growing faster, too! The smell is so nice, almost a perfume smell, a tiny bit musky, different from any other shampoo I've used before. I like it to much I upgraded to the big 32 ounce containers with the pumps. Highly recommended if your hair is a bit frizzy and needs to be babied.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Lexington, KY
This shampoo has helped to mend some of my split ends. It makes my hair feel nourished, and when I wash my hair with it, my hair feels less frizzy. My biggest hair concerns are frizz and puffiness, and this shampoo (along with the matching conditioner) helps address those concerns. It also smells great and the scent lingers throughout the day.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Smithfield, RI
If you have very oily hair this is literally for you this product has repaired my hair and works well and smells great it's very affordable which is great and the bottle looks great also I feel this product took my hair to a new level and made it gorgeous and I haven't been able to stick to one shampoo and I love it and continue to buy it.
Alijah M.
Alijah M.
Alabaster, AL
This is the second time i bought and it's very good for my split end. I have fine oily hair in the roots but the ends are messy due the dying and it doesn't leave the hair heavy at all. It last for a few days. I have combined before with the whole kit, conditioner and leave it, it's a plus when using the 3. But alone it does work good too.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love loveeeee this product! My hair smells good and I never have to wash my hair too often when I use it with the conditioner. Besides the high price it is so worth it. It leaves my hair soft, silky, and smells awesome! I would consider buying more of it if there was discounts on it once in a while :)
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
This product (combined with it's conditioner) definitely worked well over time to mend my ends, but with the lack of funds it was to expensive for me to continue to buy. I found that over my period of using this shampoo my hair started to build up quite a bit and it was becoming a hassle.
Nubia G.
Nubia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and I love how this made my hair feel. I don't recommend using this everyday unless you use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a week if you use this product. Overall I love it!!! Small pump and it lathers up your hair and I have med-long hair. Great purchase for myself.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! I have curly hair so if I'm not using the right product I can very easily get dry/ dead split ends- this product makes my hair so healthy and shiny that I can grow out my hair longer and not worry about chopping off the ends!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Dubach, LA
I love this shampoo! It gets my hair clean; it smells great! My hair is the healthiest it has been in years. I bought it at Target and have been it for about 4 months. I get tons of compliments on how healthy my hair looks. This is the only shampoo I plan to keep using!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Linden, MI
I was disappointed with this shampoo. It (along with the conditioner and protecting mist) has a pleasant scent that lasts all day, but my hair felt flatter after use and I didn't notice a change in split ends even after two weeks.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
What stores can you find this in?
Glenys M.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really end your split ends? I had try nexxus before but not this shampoo.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Nexxus or herbal essence?
Karla B.
Karla B.
omaha
I love this shampoo but it's super expensive does anyone know we're to get coupons?
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard of this product but have always wondered if its any good? Does this leave hair shiny and soft? Should I try it?